Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told a Friend

Told a Friend

I?ve been sort of feels out a gg friend on the cross dressing front. A couple weeks ago she suggests I dress as a Green Bay Packers cheerleader. I asked her where she came up with that idea, but I figured she knew something.
    Last night we had a long talk and I told her was a cross dresser. She said she knew there?s was something going on because I know more about womenswear than most guys. Next she told me she had a pair of jeans that would probably fit me, they do. She has told me I can come to her place and get pretty anytime I want. She also starting to plan girls outings.
    I?m one lucky girl.
    When we started planning real Halloween costumes she was good to be the mother from hell so I suggested we go as the parents from hell. After my confession we?re going to switch rolls. We had planned to go to 3 different places with costume contests. As she said there?s good money involved and we want win, the switch will hopefully seal the deal.
    Last edited by Petra Lynn; 10-14-2021 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Add more details

wow, that sounds great! hope you have fun, and don't forget to document with pics and share with us!

Very lucky girl you are

Looks like your friendship has taken on a new and exciting dimension. Can't ask for more than that!

How fun, but a true friend would have suggested you dress as a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader. LOL
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I never know that Packers have cheerleaders.

Anyway, good for you to find a friend who cares about you.

Sounds like you in tor some girly fun times.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Does she have a friend for me?

Yes, you are a very lucky girl. Go slowly. You?ll really enjoy going out and shopping for your own things. When you?re ready, we?d enjoy some pics.

Platinum Member
    Very lucky indeed.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Very lucky indeed. They are out there and you found one. Interesting that she thought "something" was going on.

Maybe time to buy a lottery ticket or two. The gods are looking kindly on you.

what a great friend! I keep thinking about telling a couple of my gg friends, but I get really paranoid. One friend in particular I think would hear it well and be encouraging, but I worry that she can't keep a secret, and once it's out, it's out

This is the best time of year to talk to GG’s, because you can broach the topic as “Halloween costume” and then let them know you dress other times of the year.

A lot of women seem to be more comfortable with the idea if they think you want to transition. I’ve never been sure so that’s OK with me.

Petra Lynn - I am glad you were able to open up to a GG friend and she was accepting of your CDing. I have a friend too that I am thinking about opening up to but I think I need to be more relaxed around her to actually say something. I think she would be open-minded to this, but I want to get to know her better. I used to work with her until she moved on to another company but we still stay in touch with each other. I suggested we have breakfast together at a favorite local restaurant of mine and she accepted the invitation. I am hoping to one day open up to her and our friendship can grow into something closer than what it is now. I have no other intentions of any deeper relationship with her as she is married and I respect that. After two failed marriages, I need very close friends that I can be open with more than anything else. I am hoping my friend is as okay with this as your friend is! I will update everyone if that ever happens.

Good for you as well Linda...this is really an exciting, positive thread. Updates requested!

You are indeed lucky! It's great that you have a friend who understands and supports you, as they are the most important ones....

i told a friend and got shunned. but she eventually came around and replied to me by saying that she was sorry for how she acted i just caught her off guard. it was a revelation and since then ive been quiet about it.

Raiku - At least she came around and apologized. I am hoping your friendship becomes a deeper one now that she has accepted you and just have fun with it.

Kris - Thanks for the encouragement! I am hoping my friend responds with the same attitude and support that friends give each other. It will be a very huge boost for me. I will definitely let you know when I get to that point.

I?ve been out many times pre COVID but my wife has been working from home for the last 19 months, I think I?ve been out 1 time. When she showed me the jeans she said they?d probably be too short, I looked at the size 27 waist and said no way they?ll fit. As we continued to talk I grabbed them and held them up to me, yes long enough, them I had to try them on. ?They look way better on you than they ever did on me?, was her comment. She loves me more now than before.

Petra Lynn
    Women's waists are typically above their belly button. And their hips are wider. Which means that a women's size 27 is much wider than a men's size 27. Glad you tried them on and found them to fit!
    Last edited by char GG; 10-15-2021 at 05:39 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Maid_Marion;
    I?ve been wearing 30 waist jeans in the same brand, and I thought they?re a little snug, I have a new favorite pair of MissMe jeans! I?m glad I tried them on too. I spent part of yesterday with her while fully dressed, she told me I?m pretty. Then she decided she may have some tops that would fit me. I had my doubts but we did find one cute Harley top that was too big for her. She even gave me girly space in her spare closet.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-15-2021 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Maid_Marion View Post
    Petra Lynn
    Women's waists are typically above their belly button. And their hips are wider. Which means that a women's size 27 is much wider than a men's size 27. Glad you tried them on and found them to fit!
    A women's size 27 is huge!

For some reason, men's pants are measured in the actual waist size while women's pants are number sizes that are approximately the waist measurement minus twelve. A man who wears size 34 pants would probably wear a woman's size 12. A woman's size 27 would be a 39" waist.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Petra Lynn, I'm a bit confused. You started talking about a GG friend and then you mentioned your wife. Now you're talking about "she" and I can't figure out id this "she" is your wife or the GG friend.
    Krisi

Linda K. - Thank you for that. it was a troubling time. my wife is fully accepting of it. but thing is im afraid for her because we live in a very conservative town and im afraid of the backlash she would recieve if i were to be dressed in public.

Petra Lynn, that's great. Have fun.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Ummm, a women's size 27 pair of pants (usually used for jeans) refers to 27" which is equal to a Size Four (4). Don't ask me why there are two different sets of sizes for pants. Some brands prefer the larger number.