Hello everyone,

I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since I joined this site. It has been a blessing in some regards. Obviously when I joined I had no way of knowing the pandemic would soon be upon us and isolation would be the norm for a long time. Spending time reading and responding to the posts gave me something to do other than watch the depressing news during the last year. So thanks to everyone for having me onboard.

While I am at it, I just thought I would take time to thank the mods for their part. Keeping things civil is important. Many of us expose our inner souls, and it is easy for people to become offended, and conversations can turn south quickly. I try to avoid that, because I am only here to have fun really : ) but it is worth noting the contribution the mods make.

When I joined, I really only wanted to share my experiences, which I had previously kept to myself. My wife wants nothing to do with it, so I dress up away from home or not at all. That is just the way it is. Some can make it work, but a few like me have completely given up on spousal approval. Of course all good things come to an end, and I suppose when I retire some day, I will just have to give it up completely. (I know - nobody quits in theory). For now, I just want to ocassionally dress up and go hang out other open minded people. I have to say it has been a lot of fun, and I hope some of you have enjoyed reading about my outings. Although many are content to stay at home, and I understand completely, just know that it is not as scary as you might think. So hopefully sharing my fun outings has given hope to a few. I would like to think I have contributed in some way.

Thinking back about my posts over the last two years, probably the funniest one was about when I gave an expensive Ramy Brook top to a woman in my local bar, since it was too small for me. She turned out to be a dancer in a strip club, so she stripped down to her black bra while sitting at the bar to put on my top. Gee, it can be so crazy sometimes, and I can't tell my usual friends about it. They just would not understand, so I share that funny stuff with you all.

It has been fun and I really appreciate the positive feedback. I like reading about others experiences as well, and I picked up a few tips along the way. The bottom line, it was worth joining up. I hope to stay around a bit longer : )

Sandi