Thread: Probably a MIAD, but a first and I loved it

Probably a MIAD, but a first and I loved it

Hi,
    I dress every day with feminine clothes, knee high, women jeans panties and plain women T shirts and female loafers. However my compromise with my wife is that the clothing is somehow androgynous.
    We are moving home (and country) last week I took my wife to the airport and went back to our temporary accommodation, i needed to go out again for some errands. While preparing I decided to let my hair lose, put on mascara and lipstick and then it hit me, blast of pink fog, my finger and toenails were already in a light pink polish and my mind goes like, just put a dress on and see how it will be to go out in a dress and fully en-femme (sadly no bra was available).
    So I put the dress on, boat shoes, my legs were already epilated, comb my hair, open the door and off I go, my first time outside in a dress, in broad daylight!!
    Walked to my car across the aisles of this huge apartment complex and drove away, a bit nervous at firs, very determined but with shaky hands, very carefully driving.
    Needed to collect an e sim from AT&T store, arrived there and there were people in line, hesitated for a second and then got in line. After several minutes a person approached me and asked what I was looking for, after I told him he apologized because thy were out. He skillfully avoided the use of pronouns till the end.
    I visited 3 other AT&T stores wit the same result. Emboldened by this I visited Old Navy and pucased a t shirt an before quitting I visited a Target and bought some leggings.
    At this point I was tired and happy and decided to return to the apartment.
    I must confess that the face-mask helped a lot!, but I can?t believe that I just took the opportunity without any planning and it went well.
    Even took a foto in Target!
    I do not think I passed at all, but got no negative reactions.
    Last edited by Annajose; 10-16-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Congratulations!! It's fun to be out and just doing the everyday things
    Last edited by JenniferWhenCD; 10-16-2021 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Typo

Often a bold move is what it takes to make progress and move into a new area of experience. You have done that...and I'll bet it feels great. Enjoy your new found freedom!

Two thumbs up girl!
    Crissy

Annajose you blend in very nicely! Glad you got out and did some shopping 🛍 and had a lot of fun!

Great story. Enjoyed reading of your adventure. I understand your reaction when the pink fog blasts in. I do the same thing. We live in a small town with limited shopping, so I go to a nearby shopping center. In our conservative area, it?s a little harder for me to blend in. I love makeup, hose, low heels, which you don?t see much of, but so far so good. Jeans always work. I, too drive very carefully. I worry a little about a flat tire, accident or being stopped.

Thanks ladies! It was very exiting, hope to repeat it soon but with more makeup!

Getting out dressed is such fun !!
    I don't get to do it often but oin occasion I do. When I go out en-femme, I like to wear a skirt or dresses, full makeup, bra, breast inserts, hose and heels. I have actually been to a club a couple times.

I don't very often feel like I pass but once in a while it feels so natural and wonderful to be fully en-femme and out and about like nobody cares.

This is awesome! I hope to have the nerve to do this someday!

Annajose, Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Anna, I'm sure you had a wonderfull day. And girl those shoes and skirt look great. Your legs ain't too shabby either. Well Done.

Many years ago, back when I drove a truck, (yes, I'm an old trucker) I stopped at the top of the hill known as, The Grapevine, in Southern California. After getting my fuel and a shower and after going to my truck I dressed up, girdle, hose and heels, bra, (no forms) short skirt and blouse. I already had long, styled hair so the only other addon's were clip-on ear rings neckless, pretty rings on my fingers a comb in my hair and makeup. I napped until late in the evening and then started down the south side of the pass into Los Angeles and got traveling faster than I should. CHP officer pulled me over. I turned a map reading light on and as the officer walked up to my door he had a big smile on his face until he saw he would be dealing with a man. The usual paperwork was handed over and then I was instructed to wait. He didn't call for backup which made my day. The officer filled out the citation then called me outside to sign the ticket. Damn, did he have to do that? I exited the truck on the passenger side as I always did and stepped into some tall scratchy bushes. Damn again. A brand new pair of hose (stockings) were ruined. Signed the ticket, took my copy, and finished the run into Long Beach, CA.

Police officers, most of them anyway, like doctors, nurses and firefighters have seen it all, and often are professional enough to keep it to themselves until they get to the bar after their shift. Who knows what they say once they have had a beer or drink or two. I don't doubt he still talks about the "lady" he pulled over in the middle of the night on the Grapevine.
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 10-30-2021 at 03:17 PM.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

That is a great story Sarah, good that we can do that!