Thread: Uncomfortable feeling

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Uncomfortable feeling

We had an appointment yesterday and it ran late and we decided to grab dinner at a patio restaurant. I was dressed male except I was wearing pantyhose with no socks. My jeans were tight leg and when I sat down I felt my pants lifting and feeling a draft around my ankles. Soon the patio was getting busy and I starting getting this uncomfortable feeling and I was trying to hide my feet. It didn't matter which way I put them I was in eye site of someone. My wife went to the washroom and when she came back she told me that my pantyhose are on display and even though there biege you can still tell there pantyhose. I asked her what she wanted me to do and if she wanted me to go and take them off. She gave me a we don't know anybody here and it's not like everyone is interested at looking at my feet so just do nothing. I felt this trapped feeling, and I guess when I'm walking it's hard to see the pantyhose but when sitting like that I guess it's more notable and obvious.
    The last time I felt something like this was when my doctor booked me for blood work, after they took the blood the nurse told me the doctor called and wanted me to do a cardiogram. Again I was wearing pantyhose under my pants and my mind instantly went to shes going to put one of those sticky things on my ankle and see the pantyhose. Again I was trapped and just couldn't leave, I closed my eyes as she put those things all over my chest and then felt her lift my pant hem and heard her say "oh". She then lift my pant leg higher and asked me if I was wearing knee highs or pantyhose. I told her in a nervous voice "pantyhose" and she said may have a problem sticking that thing on the pantyhose.
    I'm surprised that test went well because my heart was beating a million miles an hour. Has anyone here ever ended up in one of those situations, let's call it trapped an no where to hide and just live with outcome?
    Last edited by Maria 60; 10-16-2021 at 11:32 AM.