Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncomfortable feeling

Your wife noticed and she?s the one that matters . The funny thing is men don?t notice the details like visible hose, but women do. They just rarely say anything directly to you. Your wife did because you needed to know. The best part is it didn?t bother her.

Here is your confidence line. Wear hose and don?t worry who sees it or how they react, Or wear socks over your hose. Both are fine. But perfume and flowers for your wife?just because.

I went to a local barbershop a couple of weeks ago to get a haircut. There was one guy in the chair getting his haircut and another guy sitting waiting. A couple more guys came in after I did and sat down to wait. I happened to notice that the guy getting a haircut was wearing shorts and skin tone pantyhose with some slip on loafer shoes. Nobody else in there seemed to notice and if they did they certainly didn't show it. There were no women in there, just guys. The guy finished his haircut, paid and left. No one made any comments after he left. Most guys just don't notice details like that. Wear what you want to. Nobody cares.
    Phoebe

Phoebe, if you were two states further north, that would have been me.

My 2 cents.......
    I am still not comfortable going out dressed, so like you I feel everyone is watching / looking.
    BUT the reality is, most people glance about and accept what the 'big picture' is w/o trying to find faults in others appearance.
    Looking back at how I dressed the first few times I went out, anyone that really looked could tell I was a guy dressed as a woman.
    STILL that being said, I walked the full length of the local mall and back. I avoided looking at guys, but did watch the women.
    I have to say they were ALL smiles and a few mouthed Hi's as I walked past. I was far more accepted dressed en-fem than in guy mode.
    My point is, 99.9% of the people out in public are not stressed out looking to find the cross dresser. They are more concerned about
    how they look, and how others are reacting to their appearance. And (in my experience) those that do grasp that you MIGHT BE a guy dressed as a woman.
    They don't give a darn, and even might appreciate that a male is putting forth the effort to appear as a attractive woman.
    Think I have said it b-4, most of the adult population doesn't care what others are doing, as long as you are not trying to force something onto them.
    And IMO Women & Girls (for me) appear to enjoy seeing another person out in the world trying to get along and be accepted.
    I have no point of view on how guys might react, though multiple times while I have been dressed in male / guy mode I have had servers / service people address me as Miss / Mam
    with only seeing my pony tail and not my full face. I take it as a complement, but still if I am with friends that see me as 100% male. I know it might bring a question to their opinion of me.
    Sorry for the long reply.
    Summation: Most People really go on the premise of live and let live, and are not out looking for guys in a dress or wearing pantyhose.
    Still, from my experience Women / Girls might be the first to grasp that we are dressing up. Although if you happen to catch the 'eye' of a aggressive guy.
    That could turn out to be a bad encounter. IMO women / girls for the most part accept us as we try to appear in public w/o major judgement.