Thread: no end in sight

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

no end in sight

Hey everyone hope you all are well, So the "pink fog" I've seen mentioned here is definitely hitting hard this past month or so. I'm not able to keep things for long around my house out of fear of wife or kids will find my stash so I'm not currently prepared to completely dress as I desire. However i do have all the things i need ready to go in my secret shopping cart and I'm ready to hit the order tab but there's one big problem. I have no private time to dress !! and unfortunately i do not see any change in my current situation for a few months.

Anyone else out there going absolutely crazy! with the need to dress but unable to do so because of their current situation ??
    Last edited by RebeccaS; 11-21-2021 at 01:12 PM.