A few years ago my wife got into a car accident, I stepped up and took over the household chores. She's been feeling better lately and wants to push herself back to normal. She started doing laundry again and a few weeks ago her first question was how long haven't I been wearing male underwear?
Then I noticed she wouldn't wash my fem stuff with hers and even keep it separate once folded and put my fem stuff in the closet out of site. I started noticing last week she was washing everything together with hers and it almost felt good to me that she was accepting or being ok with my stuff and even folding with hers. I came home today from work and I went to change and to my surprise my fem stuff was laided out on the bed out in the open folded and for me to put it away.
It's amazing at times how women can just come around and accept some things, maybe if I would have mentioned why she wasn't putting our things together, maybe it would have been different.
I feel that she's comfortable with my stuff now but was alittle overwhelmed at first I guess.
I guess give them time and space and anything is possible. Thought I would share.