Thread: Awesome wife

Awesome wife

My wife knows that I love wearing women's clothing. We had a long talk the other day about my crossdressing side. She is very supportive of me, and she is helping me be more confident in who I am inside. I told her that I want to wear panties everyday, because I want to feel more confident and brave as I go out into the world. I asked if she would buy me some panties, and she said yes to it. She went out to do some errands like groceries and a few other things. While she was out doing the errands. She bought me a 6 pack of briefs and 1 fun lacy one. I could not ask for a better wife. She is very supportive of me. I am so lucky I found a woman like her in my life. I hope others on here have a supportive wife like mine. I know there are a lot of DADT relationships. I just needed to tell someone about my awesome wife.

Hi Amanda,

You are very lucky!

Marion

Amanda,

You are lucky indeed. I'll get in first, baby steps. Make sure your wife is really comfortable with any progress you make and not just trying to please/be kind to you.

So many posts of those who moved too quickly too far and it all unravelled.

Amanda - I am very happy that you found someone like your wife. I hope to one day find someone that is as supportive. It must be nice to be able to share your more feminine side with.

Amanda, You do have an awesome wife! I agree with Helen about not going too fast with things, also keep the communication with her going. Sometimes wives change their mind on things so it would be good to deal with any concerns she has right away.
    Continued good luck!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    You are very fortunate. I often observe that truly awesome, supportive wives have truly awesome supportive husbands.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations. Your wife is an angel; treat her well and continue the communication. But, as others have said, take it slow and allow time for your wife to adjust to this new you. It is so important to keep it consistent with not only your needs but your wife's needs as well. As Crissy says, they can sometimes change their minds if you go into a realm where she is not comfortable. You can be Amanda but you also need to be her husband as well.

My wife has known about me crossdressing for a long time. At first she had a hard time, and it has taken a bit for to get to where she is at now. There has been many steps taken.. some have been big and some have been small. She is fully supportive. We share some common interest in things, so it makes it more fun for us.

I know what you mean and totally agree. To echo others, take it slow and keep communications open. As you progress, your desire for other things will increase. Don?t hide it, especially when the pink fog hits you. She deserves your honesty. I know. I have a totally supportive wife, too and feel blessed. Enjoy this new level of enjoyment.

Amanda, That's great. It is a great help to have a supportive wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Amanda:

You may enjoy a posting #33 that I just added to "Out in Public with Wife".

Teresa
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Hi Amanda,

It sounds like you have an amazing wife! Remember slow and steady wins the race. Many of our wives put up with this because they want us to be happy. Don't forget to make her happy as well.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

that is too cool. my wife is very supportive as well. she is always looking for clothes for me online. lol its awesome.