Thread: The pink fog has lifted

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The pink fog has lifted

So today I guess I "crashed" for lack of a better term. After spending the last few weeks going crazy with the desire to dress, spending hours on Amazon looking for wigs, heels, dresses etc etc, spending a lot of time in the shower shaving my body smooth, sitting up at night racking my brain about where and when I could secretly dress for a few hours of Rebecca time. Today I have no idea why but the desire to dress was just gone, maybe the reality of my situation finally set in and I just don't want to deal with it, maybe the change in the weather, maybe the freaking moon phase..... who know's I'm tired of trying to solve this puzzle. All I know for sure is the desire to dress will return.

Is it like this for anyone else ???
    Last edited by RebeccaS; 10-18-2021 at 08:07 PM. Reason: grammar mistakes