Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does crossdressing keep you fit?

Does crossdressing keep you fit?

Not as in sexy (we know it does that!) but physically fit? I went to put on a skirt the other day and it was getting a bit tight?really motivated me to keep trim, firstly so I can wear the clothes I love and secondly don?t want to be a chubby tranny (jk)! Anyone else find it gives them the extra push to keep in shape?

Yes, definitely does! Very motivational to keep my fem figure and keep me at the clothing size I am. I do a ton of cardio and exercising is fun for me in general but not wanting to go up a size in clothes makes it even more important to me.

I am blessed to be naturally trim and my obsessive road cycling keeps me fit. Crossdressing has made me more aware of appearances, though, so I find myself paying more attention to keeping the legs sculpted and the abs tight.

Yes, I look for fitted clothes for my hourglass figure!
    I've been buying stretchy pink and red golf tops.

Marion

Absolutely.

I compete in shorter triathlons (up to three hours) and just ran a half-marathon dressed. I train for these constantly, for better race times AND smaller dress sizes. I've lost about 50 pounds and about 6 dress sizes (18 to 12's, give or take).

Looking good in smaller clothes is a definite motivator.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I am more conscious about my size, but I think just the act of crossdressing has a part in keeping me fit (as little fit as I am). I've noticed it easier to lose weight when I'm more into dressing. Maybe I burn off more calories, or just don't use the time for snacking. I can't say for sure.

always, got to fit in them dam skirts and dresses

I don't know about fit, but it makes me watch my weight.
    I'm not going to replace my entire wardrobe because I ate the wrongs things.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes in the matter of loosing weight. Motivational assistance for sure

It certainly has motivated me to loose weight. If not for my dressing desire I may not have the motivation to keep my weight down.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

It has motivated me to get all the bulges under control. Corsets and shapewear are too constricting and I just want to feel comfortable when I am dressed. I weigh 215 lbs. now and would really like to be down around 190 lbs. The medical profession thinks at my height I should weigh 170 lbs., but I think I would look like a skeleton at that weight! LOL! So outside of the workout I get at work each night, I need to start going for walks or riding my bike! Sorry Sun-Dee, I am not ready to do any triathlons or half-marathons yet. I don't think I could!

Yes, in a way.
    It helps to keep me skinny, which doesn't necessarily mean fit. I'd hate the thought of not fitting into all those lovely clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by VivianNewkirk View Post
    I am blessed to be naturally trim and my obsessive road cycling keeps me fit. Crossdressing has made me more aware of appearances, though, so I find myself paying more attention to keeping the legs sculpted and the abs tight.
    Cycling is the way to go! Started during the lockdown, and the toning effect on my quads is amazing! Definitely leads one to consider new skirt and stocking options

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Not sure it does. I have always been a into keeping fit. Just makes life easier and more fun for me. On those occasions I have gained a few pounds my boobs have definitely benefitted and I like that. Overall though keeping fit works better than slightly more punchy boobs.

Yes - and no.

Yes, because I'm more aware of my weight than I otherwise would be and make a little effort to keep it down.

no, because I don't go out. If I'm dressed, I'm lounging about the house and not out taking care of things (like yardwork, taking that walk, etc.).

I could stand to lose at least 15-20 pounds, but the needle isn't moving. Maybe it's because neither am I?

I try to keep my weight down. It stays between 158 and 162 pounds. I have way to many dresses, to gain or reduce my weight very much.

Not for all Crossdressers that's for sure. I've been more motivated to reduce my waist lately. But I also love sweets! Replacing sweets with fruit etc. is part of my current plan. I also sit too much - mostly in front of the computer.

I was down to 180 (from 200) in 2019 but that number has been creeping up.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Lily, I have been doing a power yoga for almost a year. I have lost weight and I am happy with the weight lost. Though, I still need to lose more.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It has been some influence on losing weight, even though I was any way. But CD'ing did give me a bit more push to shed a few pounds. I might have any way, but who knows?

While it's not the only thing, yes, it totally motivates me to work out and get/stay in shape!
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

Platinum Member
    I have resigned myself to the fact that not too much is going to change. The only thing I can do is monitor/control my weight and otherwise eat wisely to control illnesses associated with personal choices. I am not on a quest to shrink back to my teenage years. I view it as I think most women view life; "I not a teen anymore. I am a mature experienced woman." I have to keep this male body healthy. Otherwise, both sides of me are going to share the same misfortunes.

In a nutshell no. I have always had some kind of fitness regimen, crossdressing makes it more fun.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I don?t think anyone has ever accused me of being fit, but dressing would be my most powerful motivator. I dream of the outfits I could wear if I was in shape.

Playing ice hockey kept me fit..... but sometimes dressing interfered with my ice hockey so the facts say that dressing interfered with me staying fit! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    When I got serious about Sherry's figure? I discovered the only exersize where u can permanently lose weight.

Sit down at your dinning room table and put your hands on table's edge. Then, push yourself away from the table!

Seriously, I changed my eating habits 20 years ago and lost that ugly, unfem spare tire around my waist for good!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!