Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does crossdressing keep you fit?

Quote Originally Posted by VivianNewkirk View Post
    I am blessed to be naturally trim and my obsessive road cycling keeps me fit. Crossdressing has made me more aware of appearances, though, so I find myself paying more attention to keeping the legs sculpted and the abs tight.
    I'm with you Vivian on the cycling. Unfortunately the cycling kit that I wear does nothing for the tan lines. I make sure I wear plenty of sunscreen on the exposed bits.

Most definitely
    Oh! You Pretty Things ... Come join us for:
    Paint the Town Chicago (Feb 23-26, 2023)
    More info here -> https://linktr.ee/PtT2023

Yes a few years ago stress and work issues had me depressed and I gained weight and some of my favorite dresses did not fit right. I had always worked out before.Getting back in shape to find my figure became the number 1 incentive, probably should have been for my health but that was number 2, what ever it takes. Covid was not good for me with the gym closed but am working to get back again.

I've always kept in shape throughout my life. I'm just as muscular in my femme form as my male. I do try to concentrate on a few more exercises that build out glute and hip size to improve that booty...gotta look good in short shorts.

Yes,

For 30 + years I have been dancing en femme , sometimes for hours on end - so a consistent low cardio workout.

The Dance folder of tunes on my PC gets lots of playtime.

It's a great way to stay fit, feel gurly and enjoy music.

Absolutely! . . . just wish I could lose even more!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

2nd try at responding to this, not sure why the first response didn't show up.....
    I only wish I was able to reduce my weight to the point that it helped in my desires to dress....
    I honestly need to loose over 20# for health reasons, but if I did then I'd have to go on a buying spree to replace my wardrobe.
    Still it would be a wonderful experience to be back to the weight I was 20/30 years ago......

I have been a runner/exerciser for over 40 years. I'm also a leggings junkie. When running tights first made their appearance in the 80's I was in heaven. I workout in leggings daily now; all types and colors. But my health has also been of paramount importance to me; so honestly the attire does not really affect my motivation.

Most definitely.... the slimmer I am, the nicer fem clothing fit and look. Keeping my waist down enhances the the difference in my hips and chest... dresses look so much better and natural.