Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife's dress, blouse or pants size.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda K. View Post
    Both my exes were definitely smaller than I was. Nothing would have fit.
    My ex borrowed my breast forms. She looked amazing!

Not even close

Answering the OP's question, no. My wife's sizes are larger than mine in everything. She is a 2X or 18-20 in her clothes, while I wear L or 12-14 in tops and dresses, M or 10 in pants and skirts. Her shoe size is 10-10.5N, mine is 9.5M. She wears size 9-10 panties, mine are size 6 (I like them snug). She is trying to lose weight, it's definitely a slow process for both of us.

Smaller for shoes and top but not the middlle : pants or skirt...

I'm tall and thin... the opposite of her.

My wife is much smaller than me, at least 5 uk shoe sizes, and three or four dress sizes depending on the makers.

Smaller feet by a country mile, but pretty well matched, otherwise. However, we don't share clothes, but she occasionally will bequeath me her shopping mistakes. :-)

We're both about a size 14. Works great for me. The only thing I can't wear are her shoes. She's a ladies 10 and I'm a 12-13. This the only thing I don't have in my stash currently it's a pair of heels. I so want a pair, but don't want to order online until I try some on for size.
    Everything else she owns fits me great!

Shoes and blouses, no. When we both were a bit heavier, she would purchase shorts and jeans is sizes that almost fit me. It was motivation for me to work harder at losing weight. She has gotten down to a size 6 and there is no way I fit in her clothing. The only items we share now are some of her necklaces.

Silver Member
    My wife and daughter both are very well endowed. as for tops they wear smaller sizes in the shoulder, but have some tops that are larger. to prevent gap ing open.

My wife wears larger clothes than I do, she is like an 18 and I wear 10 to 12s. My feet are like a half size larger than hers. She wears a 40DDD bra and I wear a 36D. My daughter and I wear the exact same size.

The only thing close is size 7 panties

Definitely smaller than me, but also sharing cloths always seemed like a crossing of a boundary. My wife knows about and doesn't object to my crossdressing, but it always has felt like Jenn needs her own cloths. That being said, borrowing anyone's cloths seems weird to me whether crossdressed or just when I am normally a guy. Just a personal thing that walking around in someone else's pants (or skirts) seems awkward.

My wife is about 10? shorter than me and she wears size 8/10 petite. Most of her clothes will fit me although some of her pants are too short. In fact, I?m wearing her designer jeans and a top right now and they fit very comfortably and looks great on my figure if I do say so myself.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Not the same. She is a 6 I think. I can do a 10 at a pinch. Well I could if I lost wait again.
    Just another man in a dress

My wife used to wear the same size tops until she had medical issues and lost a bunch of weight. Now she wears a smaller size and I ended up with a bunch of tops.

Since she put on weight, her clothes fit me around, pretty much. But, given that I'm about 6 inches taller, the hem lines are much higher on me. Shoe size isn't even close 8 vs 13. I don't like wearing her things, but I often can't resist seeing how they would look on me.

Aspiring Member
    My first wife and I were very similar in size except that I was taller.
    My current wife and I wear the same size panties, but that's all.

If so inclined, we can share bottoms. Tops/dresses not so much.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Wife and I share the same shoe size.
    Though I don't wear her shoes (don't desire to), she has free reign of my heels; though she cannot walk in any of them, they're just for show.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Have a GG friend who wears guys jeans and I wear women’s jeans. We are same height and similar weight now she wants all my guy jeans.

My wife is a larger person, before I got married and living in a share house the other girls would always find some suitable clothes for me to wear.

When going out at night I was always the best dressed, in someone else's clothes usually.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Similar show size, but I'm a size smaller. Except in bra size, she's way bigger!

Close. But I am more active. So I am one size smaller downstairs (size 6 vs size 8) and a band size larger upstairs (36 vs 38). Well obviously she wins in cup size. XD. She has broad shoulders for a lady, and we can actually pull off many of the same dresses.

Funny story, we went to Kohls to get her new jeans. Got home, and she tried them on, a bit to small. So I grabbed my DressTech hip pads, and bang! They fit me great. I would have never thought to get women's jeans, especially tighter ones. She wasn?t happy they fit me so well.. hahaha. On that note, I wouldn?t wear them in guy mode, but would enjoy having some women?s jeans that didn?t scream ?women?s jeans?. Any suggestions you all have found on brands and kind that pass well in guy mode?

She wears a size 4 jeans. I woudn't consider that to be my size, but I can button them with no problem. I think I would probably like to try a size 6. As for blouses, the looser ones will fit, but I don't know what size would be better for me. I think for shoes I would need size 12.