Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wife's dress, blouse or pants size.

My wife is about a dress size smaller than I am, though I have been able to fit into some of her clothes in the past, perhaps when I was a bit slimmer. Her bras (38C) and her panties (7-8) would fit me fine. Her shoes of course are smaller; she's a 7, while I need an 11 in women's shoes. I consider myself lucky to be only an 11. At least I can usually find some in the stores. If I had to go to a 12, they're much harder to find.

Long ago I had a girlfriend who was quite overweight. I'd have to use a safety pin on her skirts to get them to stay up around me!

What a strange question. What does it matter? Nobody should be wearing their wife's clothes, ever. Buy your own clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by jessicabf View Post
    Close. But I am more active. So I am one size smaller downstairs (size 6 vs size 8) and a band size larger upstairs (36 vs 38). Well obviously she wins in cup size. XD. She has broad shoulders for a lady, and we can actually pull off many of the same dresses.

Funny story, we went to Kohls to get her new jeans. Got home, and she tried them on, a bit to small. So I grabbed my DressTech hip pads, and bang! They fit me great. I would have never thought to get women's jeans, especially tighter ones. She wasn?t happy they fit me so well.. hahaha. On that note, I wouldn?t wear them in guy mode, but would enjoy having some women?s jeans that didn?t scream ?women?s jeans?. Any suggestions you all have found on brands and kind that pass well in guy mode?
    Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda jeans are sold everywhere, sizes 4-24 in petite, regular and tall lengths. The pockets are smaller than guy jeans and no one notices.

My wife and I are about the same clothes sizes. It really comes down to the item and how it fits, more than the size.

some dresses fit me but her shoes are to small

Texaslegs

It doesn't matter any more than one of my responses earlier. My wife is a person with conspiracy theories and theorized by the group we belong to that most CD's have larger wives than themselves. So thereby the question. No biggie

Not that it matters, but her clothes are smaller than mine. And while a size 5 1/2 shoe isn't literally half a size 11, it just as well may be.

She did try on my men's jeans once, and was very upset to see that she could keep them up without a belt. She took that as proof she had gained weight -- completely ignoring the cut and the unflattering fit at the hips.