Thread: Some More outings in 2021

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar

Some More outings in 2021

Greetings all. The weather is beginning to turn towards the colder side, and the wardrobes are adjusted accordingly. i recently found myself on the good end of some significant weight loss (>15lbs). So much so, that i may need to update my wardrobe down 1 or 2 sizes. On top of that, we just had a Boscov open in our area and my wife and i enjoy going here, but they are a bit on the pricey side however. Met up with a friend on this site, and went to a new(er) club in Youngstown. Pic 1 is what i wore that day. My wife actually suggested the scarf i am wearing. Pic 2 was taken about 2 weeks prior at the mall. Pic 3 is at a local Gabe's. I do like the mirror that says "you look unbelievable". All in all, i think i was able to get dressed and out around 15-20 times in 2021. Sometimes, when you get the chance, you simply don't want to, but when you want to, you don't have the chance. Oh well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Love all the outfit but the first one (black and gray) Looks perfect.

Congrats on the weight loss. You are looking fantastic! I really like the outfit and the wig in your first picture, it looks great!

Michelle, You look wonderful.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Michelle, I’d change the mirror to read “You Look Believable.” You have a great look and obviously can pass quite easily. Your outfits are very tasteful and well coordinated. I love your look in photo #1. Lastly, your weight loss achievement is excellent. At 70, I’m very aware of how hard it is to shed each pound, so, I admire you for it.

Your wife is a keeper. Communication is key, and answering any and every question truthfully will serve you well. Spouses and S/Os acceptance can sometimes be like the ebb and flow of the tides — talking and reassuring can help when any doubts or fears surface.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    First outfit is the creation of my wife. She decided to pair the scarf with the outfit i had chosen. She has on more than one occasion, assisted me in the assembly of my outfits. Yes, she is a keeper, and i plan on keeping her. Thanks
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

You look wonderful and more importantly, happy!!
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.