Thread: 1 month staycation

1 month staycation

I just realized that I?ll be off work for a full month early next year. I wonder how long I can go without wearing any men?s clothing? I definitely don?t have enough outfits to make it between laundry days, but I still have a few months to change that.

What is the longest you have gone? Any tips or suggestions for longer term dressing? What would you do given this opportunity?
    Last edited by fly2188; 10-20-2021 at 08:14 PM.

How long you go without wearing male clothing depends on a number of factors.

If you're confident going out and about then as long as you've sufficient clothing to last between washes then the full month is possible. If you're a stay at home gal then food shopping needs to be done although you could rely on home deliveries.

Going full time, being out and about takes effort. Shaving, putting on and taking off makeup, things GG's do all the time, we'll perhaps not the shaving, can take some getting used to.

The longest I've been able to go 24/7 is a week. From sleeping enfemme, right though the day staying enfemme is both joyous and tiring. I wish I had the opportunity to try it for a month but I'd need to save up to afford my makeup bill!

I?ve done 24/7 since November 6, 2020. Have year anniversary coming up soon. I don?t wear full makeup every day but lipstick and mascara daily. The thing I?ve enjoyed the best is no negative remarks at all so far. Keeping my fingers and legs crossed on that one.

First the outfit problem easy to solve shop shop and shop again lol. Due to everyday life and wife's restrictions 3 full days. I would play out my trips (i couldn't do 30 days in unless I more my home lol) maybe take somethings off my Connie bucket list.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by fly2188 View Post
    I just realized that I?ll be off work for a full month early next year. I wonder how long I can go without wearing any men?s clothing? I definitely don?t have enough outfits to make it between laundry days, but I still have a few months to change that.

What is the longest you have gone? Any tips or suggestions for longer term dressing? What would you do given this opportunity?
    Are you "out" to the world? Do your family members and neighbors know about your crossdressing?

If so, you can spend the entire time as a woman.

If not, you may have to wear men's clothing to get the mail, put out the trash, buy groceries, etc. And you may get bored staying in the house for a month.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Before retirement and Covid my wife would take out of state trips to see family for a week to ten days. I had the opportunity to be en femme 24/7 for the entire time. I made the most of it. She usually traveled in the early fall to Chicago (avoid the heat and beat the cold) and to Phoenix in early spring (beat the heat). That meant darkness crept in early in the evening. When I wanted to go for a drive or a stroll I did it in the evening. I am not comfortable interacting with fellow humans when en femme. As a single person during her trips I had no need to go to grocery stores. I did get the mail from the community mailbox when I left the house for a drive in the evening. The life I lead is rather simple. Few interactions en homme, so it was easy to dress 24/7 for days and days. Life is different since my wife retired, I am looking forward to the times when my wife will volunteer to babysit overnight our grandchild at our daughter's home.

As to having sufficient outfits, not problem. I have over 160 dresses and more than enough heels and undergarments to not wear the same thing for a very long time; months.

Enjoy your 1 month staycation. I know when I was out of work for medical leave I dressed as much as I could. I only wore male clothes when I needed too. Most of the time I let Christina out, only time she didn't come out was when i went to the store. If I did driving around to clear my head it was a bra and panties, with a sleeveless woman's shirt and a pair of sweat pants and a sweater.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Are you "out" to the world? Do your family members and neighbors know about your crossdressing?

If so, you can spend the entire time as a woman.

If not, you may have to wear men's clothing to get the mail, put out the trash, buy groceries, etc. And you may get bored staying in the house for a month.
    Not completely out to the world, but have worn leggings and a woman?s top out for walks around the neighborhood and have worn leggings to the local grocery store.

It will also be winter and my wife will still be going out to work which means I may not really have to go out much.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Not sure why you're concerned about the laundry cycle. Do you wash every outfit after each wearing?
    Stock up on panties, bras, whatever and get a little housekeeper uniform for laundry day.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!