Ok, Last night we were working on my birthday invitation card (I am having a James Bond themed birthday party). I downloaded the 007 logo to use on the front of the invitations. My wife was looking over my shoulder.

I went to get the file in the download folder... up comes the folder will all my Natalie photos. She sees them all.... I apologize because I know she does not want to see them.

I get a reaction from her.. Not a positive one. But no flipping out either. As the night went on she had questions. The usual questions.. gay, do you think you look good? If you lose weight that dress would look better on you. And so on.

But I can deflate her concerns. And she calms down. Later she started to kid me that I looked like a church lady. I asked her if she had a favorite photo so I can get it printed up, framed and hung on the wall.

That was a big laugh. I know this will come up again. She laid down the law...No More buying women's clothes, "you have enough".

That is not fair, I do not have a ball gown yet and Halloween is right around the corner.

I did tell her that makeup is very fickle for me. One day I can do a decent job and the next day I look like Betty Davis in her older years. Yikes.

Natalie