Thread: Modeling Female apparel has always been Fun For Me and the Women Involved

Modeling Female apparel has always been Fun For Me and the Women Involved

I could probably write a book on all the times i ended up modeling female apparel for girls/women and how much they enjoyed it. In many cases I think I was outright encouraged to do it but in most cases I would setup the situation or lose a bet.

Now I am known for my sense of humor but still in every case these gals gladly had me model everything from Lingerie to Bridesmaids dresses and enjoyed every second of it. They would even tease me constantly afterword and talk about us going to Victoria Secret or Dress shopping.

I will gladly share some of my fun memories.

My point is that women do see the fun in seeing guys in women's clothing and the fun in seeing us trying to act Fem. And why when I would lose a bet where they were suppose to model lingerie would they happily pull out thier girliest lingerie and make me model it if they didn't enjoy it ?

Have others had fun experiences with GGs ? I hope so !

So I really think most women can have fun with us dressing maybe as long as we don't go overboard !
    Its like being ok with someone's drinking as long as they are not getting drunk all the time.

I never had a bad reaction the times I would surprise girlfriends by putting on one of their nighties or bra and panty sets and they certainly never questioned my manhood since sex always came next.

Thoughts or fun experiences you would like to share, I have many

I imagine that can be a thrill but I only model my gorgeous/romantic lingerie for my boyfriend and it's so exciting to model it for a guy, see the excitement on his face and then make love to him immediately afterwards. I feel super girly and feel like a bride coming to bed on her wedding night. It's heaven!