With great respect, this post is aimed towards CDs rather than transwomen...

Are women's clothing actually comfortable or are we just comfortable wearing women's clothing?

Many of our posts maintain how comfortable/luxurious female garments are, and we often express our confusion as to why more GGs don't appreciate wearing high heels, tight dresses, bras, corsets, shapewear, hosiery, etc.

Having said that, are these items truly comfortable or merely a comfort? Many of us are in a hurry to dress up in the very same articles of clothing that the majority of women are anxious to remove at the end of the day. Are Ladies somehow unaware as to the comfort factor of clothing that is designed for their own gender (physically and/or aesthetically), or are we simply embracing the desire to wear feminine clothes and convincing ourselves that these items are actually comfortable?

As an example, I love wearing pantyhose. They are soft, silky, and feel amazing. However, I am cognizant of the fact that I still enjoy wearing a pair of hose that might be too tight, poorly made, or simply the wrong size. In other words, I can feel very comfortable even while wearing an uncomfortable pair of pantyhose. Sometimes the discomfort is actually a comfort - a constant reminder that I am wearing an article of women's clothing.

Would you still wear a bra that digs in at the straps, heels that pinch, panties that ride up?

Are you capable of being uncomfortably comfortable?