Thread: Thats my stuff

Platinum Member

Smile Thats my stuff

So with the resent up swing in my fem side and losing my wife i dress 👗 more Wendy . With just myself and the dog here my fem things are everywhere not thinking .uch abouvht it much i left a pair of ankle boots by the back door to put on before i take the dog out.

My daughter-in-law comes over sees the bootsby the door she says whos are these? Now who doesn't know abougbt me is a small list. A list i don't worry about anymore ..

I got the LOOK

I mean look at me long blonde hairto my but i got boobs 6 peirceings iny ears

I at one time hid my fem side now she is loose not holding her back any more the older i get the less i care who else is being more fem ?

Here Here, good for you looks, like your comfortable with you, enjoy - don't look back. I am sure many of here would welcome the freedom ................................Debra

Platinum Member
    It was the boots that tipped her off? Dang, she missed a few clues!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Older I / we get, think most acknowledge the desire to 'own up' to who we are or at least who we desire to be.
    That being said, till we pass, maybe even after we pass, we still have family & friends that may or may not 'KNOW' the real US.
    Most everyone that I have opened up to has / have been at least accepting. Although my BF has been a DADT.
    Still I did open up, and still their are others that might some day wonder.
    We are born NUDE and live our lives trying to hide our nudity. Eventually we die and are for the most part dressed as others desire to see / accept us.
    I wish we could all live our lives as if we were who we are / or as we wish we were.
    Not a lot of people that REALLY care what we really are, so maybe we should live life as we really desire.
    Life is short, might wont to own up to who we are "when no one is looking".....
    Love to all! Stay safe