Thread: Fun female cross dress Halloween Costume Ideas!

Wink Fun female cross dress Halloween Costume Ideas!

Hey everyone,

New poster here, very happy to have found this forum and thank you for your patience in advance as I figure out how this site works!

As my first post and in the spirit of Halloween I thought it would be fun to "theory-craft" some fun male to female (crossdress) costumes/cosplays/getups ideas for attending theoretical or real Halloween parties!
    This is just for fun but maybe can inspire some people!
    Ok so I will go first but here were some initial ideas I had...

• Daphne from Scooby Doo - figure easy to find costume at store and can carry around a Scooby Doo stuffed animal or bring pet dog along if going to be outside
    • Jayla (Star Trek Beyond 2016) - yes this one would be an intense challenge for the makeup job needed but I figure might as well aim high as this would be a sick if someone could pull off this cosplay!
    • Jasmine (Aladin) - I honestly dont have the skin tone to pull this off but honestly my favorite Disney Princess and would do it in a heartbeat if I could pull it off!

Let's hear about some of your ideas for male to female crossdress Halloween costumes!

-Kristy

I have been wanting a Star Wars Twilek outfit but I would not have enough time to get it all out together for this year. There are bunch of images for twileks if you Google it. Getting the matching makeup alone will take some effort. Maybe next year for me.

Sandi

Wish I had a body that would support that look. I'm trying. you are a lot closer than I am.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I'd like to go as Mini Mouse just because I love polka dots. Crossed my mind when I was at Walmart and seen a dress but it was in the girls section.

Hi Joice, As I told my SO there is the sewing machine, learn to sew.
    She did but I still made most of our specialty clothes. I even took a pattern making class.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Ooh these are all great ideas!

Mini Mouse is always cute!

Bellatrix is one of my favorite HP characters so I fully approve!

Twi'lek would be hot, another intense makeup job but if you can take the time to do it right I think would be amazing!

Another 2 that are not original at all but would be fun to do would be Wonder Woman and DVA or Mercy from Overwatch!

About the only female characters I could go as, would be Hyacinth Hippo from Fantasia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgGbuXCOQUM
    Or princess Fiona from Shrek: https://youtu.be/RDn54CkM4q8?t=145
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

sometimes_miss;

She's my girl too.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-24-2021 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post directly before yours
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Some good ideas, Kristy. A couple of which I've done!

Rey in Star Wars and Jasmine!

(Can't post a front view because photos of guns r banned.)
    17P1450740 (640x580).jpg
    P1470264 (640x613).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I like them.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

I also have a couple of genuine cheerleader uniforms, which I ordered from the uniform sites online. They're 'normal' style, the type high school cheerleaders wear, not the very revealing stuff the pro cheerleaders wear. So it could also be one of those.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am working on a way to have some Halloween fun with this pirate costume. Still seeing on setting the details right. (I put in a fun background).
    Attached Images Attached Images

a darker mask with maybe a 5 o'clock shadow ans a lantern in your right hand in front of the flag pole. (I keep seeing a sword when I look at the flag pole)
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:

I spent almost $200 (yikes!) putting my costume together for this Halloween. Red, glittery, low cut evening gown with side slit, fire orange 40's vamp wig, a full silicone breast plate (my first), purple opera gloves, red 5"heels... Any guesses? 😁 Photos to come...

Hummm, let me think.....

I keep doing a witch costume the last few years. It's easy to add something new to each year. Black dress, a wig, Large "cheap" breast forms from Amazon, spiderweb print pantyhose, shoes and make-up. Added a corset and a better hat this year.

Christie, my guess is Jessica Rabbit.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this: