Before dinner my wife asked if I was going for a Friday drive, I haven't gone in a few weeks and she was wondering why. I told her I'm trying to keep it in as much as I can, maybe taking those risk isn't worth it. She feels like I work hard all week and something to look forward to end the week and she feels I'm so much more relaxed when I take a drive. I asked her after all these years together how she rated my dressing?, how does she feel about it? and how does she describe what type of crossdresser I am? She said she sees it like a hobby, I don't want to present as a women and would like to enjoy it mostly in private and that's why she described me as a closet dresser. I then asked her, where does the Friday drive fit in, I'm out of the house and I'm presenting myself as a women, that's not a closet dresser. She told me it's ok to indulge once in a while, and that's why she suggested we don't tell the kids because I don't want to present myself as a women to the family so why complicate things and deal with it when or if we have to. I don't know why but when I put the Friday drive in the mix I don't consider myself a closet dresser because I'm out there. Even though I just drive around and sometimes put gas and order a coffee at a drive threw window. Would you agree with my wife and consider myself a closet dresser and how would you rate yourself.