Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The only thing I like about fall

The only thing I like about fall

The best part about cooler fall weather and wearing pants when I'm not dressed is I can finally shave my legs!
    Had the house to myself today so into the shower and off with the leg hair! Slipped on a pair of super silky hose afterwards and my favorite dress. Feels devine!
    Funny how most women like the opposite about fall. Not having to shave as often! Lol. Not me.
    The joys of being a stealth dresser I guess.
    Leesa xo

Banned Read only
    For me, it's about being able to cover my arms and shoulders, as I keep my legs shaved all year round regardless.

Leesa, I follow the same routine. I usually make the transition around Halloween and go until mid-march before going back to being a wooly mammoth.

I shave mine all the time, summer or winter. I wear shorts often in the summer.

I have been shaving for 2-3 years and not one comment.

I shave my legs on a weekly basis and love the feeling, and then put a nice body lotion on them

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Oh cool, Leesa! But me, I shave my legs year-round and even in the summer and in "male mode", I wear shorts and pantyhose out in public.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I, too, shave my legs all year. I also wear shorts all summer and no one has said anything. I have noticed that quite a few men have little or no, or very light leg hair. My underarms are also shaved. At this stage, I don't even care if they are noticed.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    How anyone can enjoy shaving any place at any time is beyond me!

I only shave my face when I absolutely have to!

And, why shave your legs when skin tone tites will create the same look,(or in my case, much better looking legs), in 5 seconds!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    I like everything about fall. Especially like the fact that it comes right before winter.

For me it's being able to wear some yoga pants that match some of my male sweat pants, but without pockets. Fall and winter are the time of year I break them out. Probably gonna stock up on a few more during cyber Monday.

last Sunday in October, clocks go back 1 hour, love it very dark in the mornings and evenings, so I can get dressed at home and go out in the car 7pm and its dark !!, nobody can see whos driving, and walking the dog in a morning can still be dressed with a big winter coat on, nobody can be sure who I am, brilliant. Love it.

For me it's being able to wear stockings again after the hot, humid summer.
    As for shaving, I bit the bullet and removed all body hair about 17 years ago. Surprisingly there were never any comments from anyone. Now after all these years I struggle to imagine what it would be like to be covered in hair once again.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    Hi Leesa , After years of epilating the leg hair just gave up .
    I keep my hands & arms clean & Smooth , 24/7/365, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Living in Central FL its pretty much shorts weather year round. I keep my legs shaved all the time. Nobody has every noticed.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring, I shave and lotion my legs often and wear hose all year.

Cooler temperatures means more clothing options that don't roast you also. Definitely a bonus of fall. Can always add layers to stay warm, but can be harder to dress (especially with forms, etc) in the summer effectively without getting warm. One bonus of cooler weather.

I shave my legs all year round. But I do prefer fall and winter, as it is cooler with my hip pads and breast forms on.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I’m blessed with naturally hairless legs so it’s not an issue. I do enjoy cooler weather because I can discreetly wear a bra under my sweats.
    Honoring the woman within

I used to have hairy legs. Not anymore. I got old. I can still find an occasional hair, but you really have to look.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    How anyone can enjoy shaving any place at any time is beyond me!
    Because it's a 'female' thing to do. We indulge in all sorts of behaviors just to experience what the girls do. It just makes us feel good.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Fig leaf shaped bikinis are fine in the summer but come the autumn (fall) do you get into trouble when the leaves fall down lol!!!
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post

And, why shave your legs when skin tone tites will create the same look,(or in my case, much better looking legs), in 5 seconds!
    Because for many of us it is not only about the look but the tactile sensuous feel of sheer hose over freshly shaven smooth legs. But for expediency when I haven't had time to shave I will wear opaque hose and you are correct that thicker opaque hose can make our legs look more shapely and cover up some flaws.

For the same reasoning I love the look of my breastplate but it doesn't beat looking down at and touching the smooth natural cleavage I can create with a pushup bra.

There are a couple of things I like about Fall. First, it's soup weather! Nothing like a good bowl of soup as the temperatures start to go down. Second, the temperatures going down. It brings people indoors and closer together, very cozy! Lastly, It ends the year. If the year was particularly bad for me, it is the end and it just seems like it is the beginning of a reset to a new, and hopefully, much better year. If it was a good year for me, then I have something more positive to look forward to when the new year begins!

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    I used to have hairy legs. Not anymore. I got old. I can still find an occasional hair, but you really have to look.
    Same here. My legs are almost completely hairless now. I attribute it to low T.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Debs (#11) beat me to it. I love fall. Before my wife retired and before Covid my wife went to see out of state relatives for seven to ten days. When darkness fell early I had the opportunity to go for a drive and a stroll in the early evening hours. My favorite residential neighborhood is a mix of single family homes and a shopping district of small shops and restaurants. A woman appearing to be coming home from work or grocery shopping is not out of place. I carried a tote with the logo of one of the two grocery stores in the area.