Thread: Acceptance to DADT 20 yrs on

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Acceptance to DADT 20 yrs on

Making this brief, but may bring some light in the tunnel, from being accepted and going out dressed (Early years), to burning and ripping my clothes up, Im now in a situation where I can dress as I please, but what I found over 20 years, is NEVER put your partner in a situation of embarresment, I can dress at home, but neighbours must not see, dont tell any of peeps who know your partner, nobody must know other than your partner in your comunity. But (never start a sentence with but, I know) , I can go out dressed anytime I can now go to to Manchester , Blackpool etc, as long as I dont embarrass my wife, she is prepared to let me stay out overnight, and even drive me there, took 20 yrs. There are still some major compromises, but how much is your desire to dress , but keep your partner . Heres my forfeits to life, dont be shocked, No sex at all, and I pay all the bills in life. Thats how much dressing means to me.. But all is well in my life at the moment and I couldnt be happier.

A lot more complicated, but as I said short version, I love my wife, my dressing made her unhappy, but we've found a balance after 20 yrs, thats what im trying to say, I couldnt stop dressing , no matter how hard I tried. And yes I told her from day 1, never lied to her.
    Last edited by Debs; 10-24-2021 at 05:31 AM.