Thread: Stripper-?

Stripper-?

A short time back, I was emailing to a friend about my femme underwear. Since I had to do it 'stripped', I started by wearing on an old long evening dress, playing the strip-tease music from Breakfast at Tiffany's, strutting around in front of the camera, bumping and grinding, slipping down the shoulders, holding up the bosom then shimmying out of the dress. Great fun! (if not real good)

So two questions: Have any of you gurrls done a strip-tease, either in private, for an audience of one, or actually on stage?

Two: anyone know where to find a dress that comes apart piece by piece?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I did a photo story about a woman stripping for her boyfriend.

I suggest dressing in layers rather than in a dress. As the "girl" in my story did! One of the few times I've worn a slip. As it gave me one more item to take off!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I was gifted burlesque lessons about ten years ago and it was the best thing ever. Very welcoming community. I?m just one of the girls and have performed many times en femme stripping down to just pasties and panties. I?ve made many friends as a result of my lessons and continued performing in the burlesque world.

Personally I am into crossdressing not crossundressing!

I'm with Karren on this.
    Also my dance moves leave much to be desired.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

LOL, dear! And I went no farther than gloves, bra, pants, stockings and heels. But performing erotically is one step farther than simply dressing, I'm thinking.

Undessing : easy
    undressing looking sexy : not the same thing.

Haven't done a strip tease per say but I wear romantic lingerie for my boyfriend so it has involved taking off a robe and revealing a sexy nightgown.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Personally I am into crossdressing not crossundressing!
    Well said. I totally agree.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    This thread reminds me of those gentlemen who start every exchange with "nude pics"? I politely remind them that I am a crossdresser, with the operative word being "dresser". It's always all about the clothes, the look.

I've taken videos of myself while dressing. Starting with wig and makeup, panties and bra (NOT naked!), add nylons, shoes, a slip, blouse and skirt, jewelry etc., to produce the "finished article." But never UNdressing...

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Of course I have. I just recently recorded 2 videos of me stripping to "The Strip". One I did during a karaoke performance and it was posted on a FB group (not nude, just to undergarments). The other one I just recorded and have not shared it... yet, also not nude. I have to work on my moves as I am not a natural dancer. I am a big fan of burlesque.

I signed up for a "boudoir" photo session. I choreographed a strip show, or actually an undressing sequence in front of the GG photographer and her GG assistant. But there's only so far that a crossdresser can strip without giving away the secret. So, that's how far I stripped.

I know that someone is going to ask, "Do you have pictures?" The answer is "Yes, of course; it was a photo session".

Then someone will ask, "Can we see them?" The answer is "No way" of course. I thought that they were cute and sexy, but these are classified "Eyes Only".

There is a photo of me in a nightgown that i posted in the "men's" private section.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.