Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In my next life.........

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

In my next life.........

OK, I believe this thread has been done before but i'm too lazy to research it.

So, that being said, like it really matters, what/how do you want to be in your next life?

I want to look like Jayne Mansfield and have a dual doctorate in astrophysics and finance.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Oh to be like Taylor Swift with that musical talent and those long legs, I'd take over the world

Boy or girl, doesn't really matter
    BUT!
    NORMAL. I want to be normal. I was supposedly 'blessed' with a high IQ this time around, but I guess being emotionally wrecked, pretty much ruined that, because I never felt like much of a genius, my life was always a mess, and I never did figure out how to get around this gender identity problem, so I can't actually be that smart. Apparently all it enables us to do, is beat IQ tests.

So, next time:
    No gender identity problems,
    no other serious psych issues,
    no horrendous birthmarks,
    no psycho siblings,
    no abusive parents,
    average size genitals,
    not too tall,
    not too short,
    not too skinny,
    not too fat,
    And DEFINTELY NOT POOR AGAIN, that really sucked. Rich or middle class would be fine, but poor was really filled with problems.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 10-26-2021 at 05:17 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Stinking filthy rich. Then I could afford to do whatever I want, help who I want and just enjoy life.

I would not mind being Sandra Bullock, the girl next door. Truth is I think she has a bad girl side
    Crissy

I simply want a larger bladder.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

It would be great to not have prostrate issues. If that means not having a prostrate, that works. And not having a brain tumor would also be awesome! Everything else is secondary.

I want to be able to live in a world that doesn't care if you are different than they are.

If I have to do this all over again, I'd just as soon come back as a spoiled cat.

I'd like to be binary, either boy or girl, but not somewhere on the spectrum.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Aspiring Member
    I would like to come back as me. Just not so shy and a good strong back. As a bonus no crossdressing and not fat.
    Sara

I like to think there is a next life, but not so certain that actually happens. Most evidence points toward the next world being, well, really dark. So, I think it is best to make the best of what you have now. If there is something else, "A new adventure," as Bilbo Baggins believes, then I definitely want to try the other side (female), but preferably in a world where males don't have this attitude that they are better than women; a world where everybody is equal and respect each other in a grand, highly cooperative society where competition is not such a huge factor in causing so much pain and suffering.

Yeah, someone like Jayne Mansfield or Mayim Bialik would be cool. So would Joann Osterud, but I'm still leaning towards champion rodeo bull. Only work for 8 seconds (max) every few days.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Aspiring Member
    in my next life i would not want to have lifelong questioning of my gender identity and sexual orientation

I don't necessrlly want to come back as any particular person however that being said I wouldn't complain if I were to come back as a woman and be as beautifull as Amanda Blake of Gunsmoke fame.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Platinum Member
    When I was a little kid I did have a vision that I had been a woman in a past life, and, it did not work out well for her. So, having been that woman (Past Lives Matter) and now a man with her womanly influence, perhaps I'd settle for being a loyal Golden Retriever for some little kid. Unconditional love going both ways.

I have many thoughts on this
    1) To come back as a saddle on a womans bycycle!!!
    2) To be as i am but starting from a much younger age
    3) Where everybody is on an equal footing, total acceptance irrespective of ones gender stance
    and lastly
    4) Peace and love everywhere for everybody
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Jimi Hendrix said "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace".
    Whoever - or whatever - I come back as, this is the world I hope to find.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I definitely want to come back as a woman in my next life. Other than that I like the suggestion of being normal. A normal girl in a first-world country. That's all I'd hope for.

After looking at my little buddy here I want to come back as a comfortable and overfed house cat
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

The thought of having to do it all again as a human does not appeal. I have no idea how crows feel about their lot but I think that I would like to be one.

To come back as my self only female and all that it can be, beautiful, nice shape, long legs, and not have to worry about money.....................................Debra

As much as I want to believe in reincarnation, and the idea that I can pick what gender I can be. how do I know I won?t come back as a girl living in Africa or Afghanistan where I am treated as less than equal/human. I?d love to come back as an average woman in a nice country. Unfortunately I don?t think we have a choice in whatever afterlife there might be.

Banned Read only
    A healthy, moderately attractive woman with a 4 dress size and small feet.

Reality Check
    I remember very little about my previous life, only that I was an attractive brunette female and I died or was killed in my early twenties, probably in Germany in the early part of WW II.

So in my next life, I hope to return to being female and of course, attractive. Hopefully, I will be born in and live in the USA, be born into a middle class or higher family and become well educated and successful in life.
    Krisi