Thread: Feminine Energy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Feminine Energy

Hi ladies!

Kind of a silly thread/question here. Can someone exude feminine energy if they aren?t presenting? If so, would others be able to pick up on it? I?ve been into the rabbit hole of reiki and hypnosis and meditation these past few months and trying to find my feminine energy.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Not sure what you are trying to to find ? do you not have enough drive to dress or what? .....................Debra

I just want to enhance my inner feminine energy.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-27-2021 at 08:59 PM. Reason: No need to quote the question/post directly before yours

Yes, I think I do that when I help folks out. Especially when I sense the good Karma of unusual coincidences and my perception or awareness that allows it to happen.

Marion

My take on this us practice. From an early age girls learn to mimic the actions of their mothers and other females around them.

This manifests itself in the type of mannerisms they display, the way they interact with each other, all manner of things that we as males don't experience.

As you observe GG's you can pick up on these traits and begin to mimic them, absorbing some of them to a greater extent as time passes.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossKimmy View Post
    Can someone exude feminine energy if they aren?t presenting? If so, would others be able to pick up on it?
    I think I know what what you're talking about. I know I feel more feminine, energized and euphoric when dressed and afterward. I even feel it when engaging in CD related activities, like shopping for clothing or even talking about it. It's a very joyful feeling as well. I think it's the endorphins kicking in.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I agree rather strongly with Helen on this. I think the entire concept of "feminine energy" is false. I believe that is an artifact of the gender binary concept many humans have embraced, especially in Western Civilization, where women tend to be viewed as the lesser sex when it comes to overall status. They are the homemakers while males do all the "important things" simply because males are considered superior in the Gender Binary concept.

I like to put it this way, "Someday males will be capable of doing all the things females can do, except have babies and raise them well." Of course, there is a reverse perspective as well. The point being that the roles males and females play in our social structure may have some differences, but that does not mean males and females are unequal. Their roles complement each other in the union of males and females to form families and that, therefore, generates equality of the sexes in producing the most survival of generations. Nobody is better than anybody else and everybody needs to exert a lot of energy to make it all work well. Sometimes their energy is expended in different directions but other times their energy doubles up to create even better living conditions for all.

Banned Read only
    This can be a tricky subject. I have met men who are so fem in everything that they do, that you would think they were women disguised as men. I also have plenty of CD friends who are so enthusiastic about their "feminine energy" that they seem like caricatures of women, or inadvertent drag queens, even if their looks are 10 out of 10. Whatever makes you happy, love...

[Edit] Helen is spot on. It is difficult for us to compensate for the lifetime of behavioral and social conditioning that cis women receive from the moment they are born. Not impossible, but certainly difficult. Especially those of us who got a late start.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 10-28-2021 at 07:30 AM.

I remember in middle school and certainly in high school that as the girls' bodies developed their female characteristics, there were certain of them that to me gave off a raw sexuality more than others. It's easy to say it was the girls with more voluptuous bodies but it was not. There was a certain projection of what I would call feminine energy from these girls, some with curvy bodies, others very particularly slender and modestly developed. What I observed correlated with popularity with both girls and boys.

Is it possible the desire to attain feminine energy is a base cause of the need to adorn ourselves with feminine clothing? I certainly feel different internally when I dress but I'd never pretend I could channel the same force I knew as a young man.

Reality Check
    I don't think there is such a thing as "inner feminine energy". But if there is, displaying it as a male would have others questioning your masculinity and sexual orientation.
    Krisi

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    "...displaying it as a male would have others questioning your masculinity and sexual orientation."

Apparently the story of my life.

Basically I want to be able to connect to my inner woman in my heart and mind not just body and outward appearance. This was definitely asked out of ignorance on the topic. Like I said I am very interested in energy and how that reflects us in our lives.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    After I found this site some 15+ years ago? I was so excited waiting for the "woman inside me" that every talked about, to appear, Kimmy!

Sadly, 2 years later I gave up on her. Finding out I'm just a guy who enjoys presenting as a pretty woman.Sigh!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I am trying to integrate my feminine energy with my masculine energy so that I can show one face to the world as my authentic self. That I have feminine energy I have no doubt, as shown by the signature line I have had since joining the forum. It isn't easy.

Growing up I was taught to suppress my feminine expression. Getting back in touch with it has been a process. Cooking , sewing and other needlework, being a care giver, my love of flowers and pretty clothes have all played out against the tension of the patriarchy and the modern devaluation of women and the feminine.

I know it's real. I know it's in me, I keep trying to bring it out into the open so that I can be one person.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Krisi; "But if there is, displaying it as a male would have others questioning your masculinity and sexual orientation."

The only person to do that was my father. He was so far overboard he even came out and spoke of it to my face. I just looked at him like I didn't understand what he was implying. I spoke of this in a backhanded way to my aunt and she right quickly called my brother to see if he could shed some light on what I was telling her. My brother called me straight away wanting to know what was going on. I told him aunti was loosing it. Never trusted her, her children, or my brother with any secrets ever again.

Sherri: After I found this site some 15+ years ago? I was so excited waiting for the "woman inside me" that everybody talked about, to appear.... Sadly, 2 years later I gave up on her. Finding out I'm just a guy who enjoys presenting as a pretty woman. Sigh!

Sherri, you have found her in your dress and appearance. For good reason you keep her hidden but you shouldn't. Unless you are still in practice there is no reason for you not to open up, at least no reason to keep yourself hidden here. I can't speak for anyone else on this site, but for me, what is put here stays here. I don't talk about these things with anyone, and not just because I'm worried about being outed, but because this is a place where we can be ourselves, and to 'ell with the world. We are our world, and unless you (everybody else) are sharing this with friends or family who would voice about our experience and appearance in anything but a general way, no one should be afraid to come out to the rest. And if there is someone doing that, I hope they catch the clap and can't get the shots to fix it.
    BTW: Sherri, I really like that blue outfit. Who took the picture, timer or a really good friend?

April Rose: Yes, she is inside of you and even as the task of keeping her hidden took years to acquire, so too will it take some time to bring her forth again. This is the road less traveled and we must all set our own course. The reward for traveling this path is that very thing to which we all aspire, to be all the woman we can be.

I've been on the side/site of some really bad things, things I can't talk about even today, more than 49 years later. So I no longer question why I would want to connect with my softer self. Wouldn't you???
    Last edited by SarahLynn; 10-28-2021 at 07:34 PM.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)