Thread: So I needed to cash a check today

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar

So I needed to cash a check today

Today is a Stacey day where I try to do my regular stuff as Stacey. First thing I did after getting dressed was check the mail. Among the various bills was a paycheck for an acting job I had done two weeks ago ( it's a HBO Max series called Love and Death staring Elizabeth Olsen coming next year) I decided to do something new as Stacey and go to the bank and cash it. I've done plenty of stuff as Stacey but going into a bank is a first for me especially since the check and my account were all in my guy name.
    Anyway once I decided to do it I couldn't chicken out. So first had to get some gas then off to the bank.
    There were a couple of customers in the bank who were being helped so I stood at the head of the line to wait for the next teller.
    Then I heard a young lady say " I can help you over here Ma'am" Hey, that's me!
    I went to the teller and told her I needed to cash my check and handed her my check and my bank card. She typed on her computer for a few minutes then asked me "is there any special way you would like your money?" "Twentys please"
    She counted out the cash for me and said "have a nice day"
    I put the money in my purse and walked out thinking "ahhhhh I can't believe I just did that!"
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Easy isn't it!!! lol
    Seriously though some steps like you have just taken are nervous times but once done they become easier , its the same for all of us.
    Last edited by Bobbi46; 11-01-2021 at 01:10 PM.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Platinum Member
    Very good, Stacy! Its been a while, maybe 7 years since I visited a bank in girl mode, mostly because I do almost all my banking remotely these days, like everything else. They say you never forget your first time. I recall the first time at the bank, at the dry cleaners, Starbucks, at the car dealership getting service done on my wife’s car, pretty much all the everyday things I could think of began with the first time.

Oh, and I am so jealous! I absolutely love Elizabeth Olsen. If you see her again, tell her so

Stacey, Good for you. Whenever I ask for cash, they ask for ID.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If I'm out on one of my week long enfemme adventures, one of the first things I do is go into a bank and get some change which I then keep in the car so I can pay for parking.

OK, it's got a bit easier these days as many car parks now do tap and go but there's always those that only take coins.

There are those little interactions like banks, that we think are going to be potentially problematic that then turn out to be easi-peasy and we're left wondering why we worried about it at all. Those dam gremlins sat on our shoulders whispering into our ears!