Thread: Hell to pay for my Halloween adventure

Hell to pay for my Halloween adventure

With all of the recent discussions about crossdressing for Halloween, I was certainly thinking about it a lot. Little did I know I would unexpectedly be on another trip out of town on Sunday, October 31. I figured clubs would not be that busy on Sunday. Apparently that was incorrect as the place I went to was packed. I went all out and shaved my legs again. As soon as my wife discovers that I have no hair on my legs, there will be hell to pay. Fortunately, it is long pants weather for now. Dang Halloween crossdressing fog got to me.

I will say my legs looked and felt quite nice in a short black skirt I just hope I do not get in too much trouble over it again. Also, I hope my vaccine did its thing because no one was wearing masks and it was very crowded.

Sandi

I was thinking about your adventures during my Halloween night out (check the pictures section for why I would be thinking that).

Just make it a two week business trip so the hair has a chance to grow back out....
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenMe View Post
    Just make it a two week business trip so the hair has a chance to grow back out....
    Have you ever actually times it? Mine grows about an 1/4" per month. To be completely unnoticeable to someone familiar with my legs, I need 3 months minimum.

Uh oh Sandi, no more shorts days for you girl. I wish you the best, fingers crossed.
    Crissy

Sandi, the fog will always get you. I'm sorry you need to hide your legs from your wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Haha, yea I need at least 3 months so I am probably good until about New Years for staying shaved. So I may as well make the best of it for the time being.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    Leg hair take forever to get back to normal levels. Some women are super vigilant about those sorts of things. My partner has twice noticed my shaved legs (over several years) and I told her that I liked how they felt so different hairless. She rolled her eyes and said, whatever, and that was that. I also occasionally trim the hair on my arms to a reasonable length using an electric trimmer, and she has yet to comment on that. Sometimes we chose to ignore obvious things.

Now that you mention it, my arms will probably give me away first as I went full body shave this time : )

Sandi

Busted!

Spouses are one thing, but I have found that others don't notice shaved arms or legs.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Hopefully you still had fun Sandi.

I'm very fortunate as my wife will actually help me shave my arms (like Saturday for preparation for my Halloween costume).
    Aside from that, she knows, and is alright with, me shaving my arms and legs since I make YouTube videos and sometimes it requires such.

Hoping for the best.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Did you escape her wrath?

Smooth legs and body was the one thing my ex-wife was down with: she didn’t like body hair so that was fine.

Over time the wardrobe and body shaping was definitely not….

Oh I had fun alright Alice, probably a little too much fun. Let?s just say my smooth looking legs did not go unnoticed. I chatted with some accepting people but did not dance with anyone this time. The dance area was so jammed packed you would have been bumping into everyone around you. Someone told me on Saturday night, it was so crowded the fire department told them to stop letting anyone else in. This was at the University Club in Gainesville FL. Most but not all are young people. There were a lot of wild outfits but I was just crossdressed with a short skirt.

Anyhow, for Alexis. I will not be back home until tomorrow. We will see how it goes.

Sandi

Banned Read only
    Do you tell your wife how she should cut her hair or give her permission to shave her legs? Not sure why she has a say in your grooming habits.
    My partner enjoys waxing my arms and legs for me. It?s all about communication.

Julia, Good point but I can say from experience that certainly will not always work. Some wives feel we are in their domain so they, unfortunately, get the final say.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    I would think any wife would start wondering why her husband wore long pants and long sleeve shirts for a very long time. Are you going to ditch the tee shirts and undershorts and wear long johns for a month or two? I'm fortunate I have no hair follicles on my legs and they are smooth as a baby's skin, except for some scarring. All summer I see a lot of men that have no leg hair. A podiatrist told me lack of leg hair goes with being diabetic. A plus side of being diabetic???

Silver Member
    Leg hair also slows down and thins as circulation worsens with age, usually after 50. But not overnight.

Well I made it back home and already got the third degree for my nails being too long . I guess I am going to have to use fake nails from now on as I had to file them down this morning : (

Sandi

You are a real adventuress. What a fun evening! It's bliss to shave your legs, worth the penalty!

Haha, thanks Katie. Fortunately the weather has cooled down so wearing long pants does not seem out of the ordinary, so my grilling is delayed for a bit.

Apparently I am going on another road trip the week after next so I may as well make the best of it while my legs look nice.

It is too bad she made me cut my nails. They looked really nice last summer. I will be looking into fake nails I suppose. Once I got used to getting all decked out from nails to perfume, it feels like something is amiss if I do not go through the whole routine ; )

Sandi

Aspiring Member
    Long pants when it is hot is not that bad. In drab, I always wear long pants and long sleeves without exception. Other than in the gym, the last time I was seen in public in shorts, I was four years old. My arms and legs are constantly shaved smooth and no one notices. Not even my wife has noticed. If asked why I wear long sleeves and pants, I just say that I avoid sunburn. That is true. I burn easily.

Ironically, the only time that my legs or arms are seen in public is when I am en femme. For example, https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ht=Oktoberfest

I naturally have sparse hair on my legs. My daughter commented how disappointed she is that she did not inherit that trait.
    Last edited by abby054; 11-07-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Umm, long pants will only help if she doesn't touch your legs while you are in bed together, even if you are just sleeping.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Like you the urge will get to me and i go to far and have to pay the worry price on shaven legs and underarms. I can typically hide my shaved legs in the winter like you I get questioned on my nails and finally cut them back some. I notice people at work looking at my nails and then cut them back. I hate glue on nails they can be so hard to get back off, if you don't use enough glue then Ive lost some and freak were did I lost one if I didn't use enough glue.

Kristy , it?s interesting how similar some of our extracurricular activities are. So far so good, she has not noticed my legs yet.

Like you, I am keeping my nails short for the time being so as to not draw attention to anything else. I started playing around with glue on Marmalade nails. I can remove them in about 5 min with their removal tool and some CA glue debonder. Of course it wrecks the nails, but it does get about 90 percent of the glue off. The rest is easily buffed out. I plan to go out one day this week so I hope they work out ok. I have gotten where I do not feel dressed without all the accessories I can find - including perfume. Ah the scents for the senses.

Sandi