Thread: YOUR 2021 Crossdressed Halloween

YOUR 2021 Crossdressed Halloween

Okay Gurlz,
    Consider this your open invitation to share YOUR 2021 Halloween crossdressing experience(s) with everyone. I want the good, the bad and the ugly. Give me your triumphs, failures and new personal records. Say whether you blazed new trails or chickened out. Share if you had your first time out or just another year of open season to get out in public as a female. And please post again if you think of something else later.
    I'll go first.

September 12: Six Flags Over Texas. I work there on weekends so I suited up in my Beerkatz cheerleader uniform, checked in at the employee entrance and made my way to the costume building. I was greeted with enthusiasm by other people in costume until the manager spotted me. I gave her a tall tale about sneaking into the park and getting into a fight with a security guard. Obviously my audition didn't land me a spot in Fright Fest with my own costume but she did give me some compliments.

October 1st was the opening night at Hangman's House of Horrors in Fort Worth, TX. I showed up and was put to work in the train wreck room. I told the blood makeup artist to put a cut on my leg where my skirt was torn. I had worn my Venus bikini bottom that night and I was glad because she put a red stain on it. I also wore it the first Scaredy Cat Night when I had the makeup artist put Ben Nye dirt on me.

My assigned room of the first night had no place to hide so I first tried laying on the ground with one leg under a suspended car and the other on the bumper. Then I moved to the inside of a hatchback and pushed it open when guests came through. Later I stood on the end of the swinging floors and tried freaking people out. It was no use...

The following Sunday night I moved to ticket taker which was more up my alley. I had a great time interacting with guests and eventually quit wearing a mask. It was also much cooler being outside. I did that most nights but also acted two more nights. I was even voted best scare actor of the night one night. I volunteered at least one night every weekend in October.
    HHH 02 Small.jpg
    On the weekend of October 15-17 I flew to Salt Lake City to visit some full contact haunted houses. I'm sad to say that I was horribly disappointed with those but had a great time at Fear Factory. I went both nights and on Saturday night I donned my garter belt and stockings. I had also signed up for a zombie 5K but no one showed up. I was in my Beerkatz uniform all weekend. (See profile pic)

On Halloween weekend I flew to Philadelphia PA. I had signed up for the Moonlight Tour: Halloween Edition on the Battleship New Jersey but missed it due to a cancelled flight. I did, however, make it to the DJ DeeJay Halloween party on the Moshulu ship later that evening. Not being able to connect with anyone, I got bored and left after about 30 minutes. I was wearing my Beerkatz uniform.

Saturday morning I volunteered for the Monster Mayhem 5K at The Bates Motel in Glen Mills, PA. There I helped set up the registration area then helped hand out t-shirts. After the rush was over, I had the face painter paint the Spartan Race logo on my cheek. I had a good time helping out and they loved my DUMOR Burpeez uniform!
    Philly 2021 03.jpg
    From there I went to Citizens Bank Park to volunteer for the Spartan Stadion Race. I was assigned to the first water station which was upstairs from Boardwalk Eats and Bull's BBQ. I had a great time!. At one point, I caught my course manager looking up my skirt from the lower lever as I was cheering on runners.

After that, I went back to my motel, rested up a bit, slapped on my garter belt and tan stockings and headed over to the Camden Halloween Parade in New Jersey. (I parked at Ferry Ave station and rode PATCO to Westmont station). I walked towards the starting area where I struck up a conversation with a man who suggested that I sign up to walk in the parade. Next thing I knew, I had a bib and was in! It was really boring...

After that I found my way back to the motel, changed into my man clothes and went to Denny's for dinner. There were some really entertaining people there...

Sunday morning I volunteered for The Pumpkin Run in Oaks, PA in my Beerkatz uniform. There I helped unload a van, tested the coffee, cheered on runners at the start and helped the score keepers at the finish line. It was fun for me and I had some good conversation with other volunteers.
    Philly 2021 01.jpgPhilly 2021 02.jpg
    From there I had planned on attending a bulldog rescue event but decided it was too risky regarding my flight back home so I made my way back to the airport after getting lost in New Jersey. I had the woe is me demeanor in the airport and on the plane the whole time. I was frisked by the TSA officer since my waist shaper gave them a red flag. It actually felt pretty good and I enjoyed it!

I didn't receive much good response in the airport but I did get some. In terminal C I saw a lady working at Starbucks wearing a Cowboys jersey who complimented my uniform. I complimented her for being a proud Cowboys fan in Philadelphia.

Before boarding I asked one of the flight attendants if I should change. He said it wasn't necessary because it was Halloween. That said, I was in and got on board! (No pun intended)

The flight was good and the person next to me seemed a little awkward with me being in my uniform. Eventually we struck up some good conversation. I wished I had a more playful person next to me but that wasn't the case.

Once on the ground back at DFW, I jetted (no pun intended) over to Hangman's House of Horrors for the grand finale of the season. I didn't make it in time to get makeup and that was a good thing. (That stuff is hard to remove)

I was the intermediate person in the ticket taking line which meant that I walked around on the dock above the people waiting in line. It's a fun place to work since I get to engage with guests and entertain them while they wait. I'm pretty sure most of them could see my panties since their eye level is lower than the hem of my skirt. That, and two years ago a lady commented on my whitey tighties as I walked past her.

That's all I have time to type for now. Please share YOUR Halloween stories for this year!o
    Last edited by Raychel; 11-03-2021 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Discussion of feminine products prohibited on forum

Ok, I'll play.

Not my first Halloween out but my most adventurous.

On October 17 I ran a half-marathon dressed, most of it in a sports top wearing Pink shorts.

Then on Halloween I wore my favorite red dress and went shopping with my GG friend Michelle and her 11 y/o daughter Mila. That night I changed into a corset top, wore two layers of patterned tights on my bottom half (and nothing else), a Puffy red wig and a black cape, and visiting two LGBT bars with Michelle.

To top it off, I let Michelle post our picture on her company's Facebook page....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

Great adventure Marcello

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Well, I spent a good portion of Halloween in Vegas on Fremont St. One of my "bucket list" items. Check!

P1600418 (1042x1280).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!