Thread: Crossdresser wanting to change eating habits

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crossdresser wants to change eating habits

I have read on this wonderful forum about other crossdressers having success in changing their eating habits. Please guide me with advice on how you did it and what worked for you. I have finally realized that I can not out run my diet. I would really like to go down a dress size and look more toned when wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. I am 5 foot 9 inches and weigh 180 pounds which I have been stuck at for a while. I generally eat healthy food but I tend to overeat, seconds and sometimes thirds! I am fairly active but the more I exercise the more I tend to eat. I usually try to have fruit and sometimes oatmeal for breakfast. I then try to have a piece of fruit before and after lunch. The problem for me is usually dinner and eating afterwards. I believe crossdressing motivates me to take better care of myself. I just want to see my abs again. Thank you all in advance and I love this forum!

Hugs,
    Nicole
    Last edited by Nicolelicd; 11-06-2021 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Removed forum business/ rules / read them please it will help you navigate the forum