Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams

When I drove a truck I used to dream that the truck was moving down the road and either slipping on the ice covered road or about to go over the edge of a cliff. One time when I was in Wisconsin I dreamed the truck was moving and shaking and I thought in my dream I was going to crash into another vehicle. It was so real that I jumped up out of the bunk and dropped into the drivers seat and jammed on the brakes. I was parked with all the brakes set. The wind was blowing so strong that it was rocking the truck and trailer making me think it was moving down a highway. It has happened since then, but not since I quit driving.

The other night, Monday I think, I had a dream that I was dressed sweetly and was going somewhere but didn't remember where so I just drove around town in my car looking for the location I was supposed to be. I woke up when my cat screamed in my ear that she wanted to feed her. I wear a satin nightgown at night, and likely that set off the dream.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I have never had a cross dressing dream, but I used to get what I think is my version of the "trying to hide it from the people around me" theme that is emerging. Namely I would be somewhere, maybe school, and find that somebody, probably my mother, had packed my teddy bear in my bag. And somehow I was incapable of hiding it. I've been having this long before it ever occurred to me to try on women's clothes.

For me, I get them when I haven?t dressed in a while. My last one was of going on a fantasy trip to the east coast and being myself as Olivia the whole time!

Aspiring Member
    It's a bit surprising how many of us have had the dream that we were wearing a skirt or a dress and nobody seemed to notice, but so far there have been no dreams reported that everybody noticed and started pointing and laughing.

For me it was the opposite of the original post. Regularly had the usual dreams of car brakes not working or an exam or test coming up and discovering I had not known about half the classes. But then came the CD dreams of just going out and nothing of any interest happening and no one caring. The out of control dreams have not come back since. Interesting cure.

I've had quite a few dreams about crossdressing over the years. As well a dreams where I'm in the middle of transitioning to female.

Most of my crossdressing dreams have been where I'm out and about dressed and no one notices. I remember one from when I was in high school I was playing football and had a bra and panties on under my equipment, once we were done I would get changed and no one on the team noticed I had them on.

I've had dreams too where I'm out shopping with my mother and others from my family who don't know I crossdress and I'm putting female clothing in my shopping cart and nine of them say a thing.

Most of my dreams when I'm transitioning no one seems to notice and everyone refers to me as Christina.

I've also had dream here and there where a friend of mine who is a drag queen is helping me set up for a show she's putting on and has me as one of the main acts.

My dreams lately seem to be about being partially dressed when someone rings the doorbell. Kind of a panicked response to hurriedly finish dressing.

In reality never answer the door, some delivery drivers ring it once when they drop something off.

One reoccurring dream I have had since high school was hiding in a department store restroom until they were closed and then having the entire store to myself all night. I would try on all the lingerie and dresses and heels. Makeup and wigs and all the accessories. Then when the store opened up in the morning I would walk out into the world, a woman. I love that dream.

Last night I had a dream but it was more about growing my breasts even larger than dressing. That has been a reoccurring themed dream for the last few years.

Sometimes I wonder am I dreaming , seems like in the middle of the night I got to get dressed

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    One reoccurring dream I have had since high school was hiding in a department store restroom until they were closed and then having the entire store to myself all night. I would try on all the lingerie and dresses and heels. Makeup and wigs and all the accessories. Then when the store opened up in the morning I would walk out into the world, a woman. I love that dream.
    ^^^^What she said.^^^You mean someone here hasn't had that dream.^^^^
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

I've had dreams of being a girl, but as always, pretty much all memories of them dissolved within minutes of waking up. I kept a notepad on my nightstand, and would try to write down what I remembered when I woke up, but in the process, just made the memory disappear even faster.
    Daydreams of being a girl would continue indefinitely to this day.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.