Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucking & Underdress

Tucking & Underdress

Question do you tuck when underdressing? Do tuck only when your completely dressed or all the time even not en femme?

I tuck when completely dresser, under dressed and about half the time when not dressed. Just very comfortable for me I guess. Been doing it for decades.

Gold Member
    I like using a pantie girdle when i under dress. Hos me uptight and out of site.

Just another 'Gurl'
    If I tuck it is only when dressed.
    Just another man in a dress

I do like that tight feel of a pantygirdle, keeping me constantly aware that I'm wearing female underwear, in a way that panties alone do not. But I don't underdress, and I've never tucked. Apart from comfort issues, I imagine that tucking all of the time would play merry hell with sperm count!

I started a thread a while ago about Tucking Alternatives - you could probably find it easily. Lots of useful variations on the theme. That said, I have found a gentle tuck supported by a pantygirdle or hip shaper, along with control top pantyhose gets the job done in a comfortable way for most outfits and situations. The aggressive taping tuck might be necessary for certain form-fitting outfits, but for daily use I think Lori and Rader point the way. Try adding the pantygirdle to your underdressing repertoire.

Platinum Member
    I do not tuck at all. If I am en femme and at home I just wear a pair of panties under my dress. If I am out of the home I wear a control panty. I have no desire in male mode to restrict my equipment other than a nylon panty. I guess I can understand with some, practice makes perfect or at least getting totally use to confining the equipment. BTW: control pantyhose works well also.

I do not need to. Unneccessary.

Often, especially when wearing women’s jeans.

When dressed, I tuck. Don't tuck when underdressing and wearing men's clothing.
    I am just a guy who enjoys wearing women's clothing and there is nothing wrong with that.

I underdress daily. I've watched videos and read about how to tuck, but I guess I just don't get it.

Anyway, I don't feel the need to tuck. I'll continue just wearing pretty undies and bras.

I tuck all the time except while sleeping or if I will be sitting for a few hours.

I don't tuck at all. I don't see the need. As I've aged, there's less and less to tuck anyway.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I do not tuck at all i.e. when dressed.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

If I've been dressed casually around the house, hose, skirt etc. then if and this is more so in the winter, if going drab and leaving my tights on I'll sometimes remain tucked, sometimes not.

If changing so as to do work around the house or garden, then I tend not to stay tucked. Nipping out to a shop for something then I'll most likely stay tucked but no hard and fast rules.

I underdress daily and I tuck daily. It literally takes just a few seconds and I find it very comfortable.

Tucking? I tried and tried, but never quite got it done. I under dress daily. Control panties or a panty girdle, or both work just fine.

For me it's almost all of the time now.
    I started tucking when I began going out. It just felt better knowing things were "out of sight". I never did before that since there was never anyone that would be around me. Over time it just became habit and I've never found it uncomfortable so I continue. Also I prefer the smooth appearance even if it's just for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear panties mostly just on the weekends. I tuck but don't tape. I find it comfortable. Just this weekend I've started wearing out in public, tucking helps keep any discomfort down to to a minimum.

I underdress all the time except when going to the dr. so yes I tuck all the time too. If I ever have to go to the emergency room, then folks what you see is what you get. Only gaurentee is they will be clean that morning.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

No I do not tuck I just wear my panties and a bra everyday

There is a product called SissyClips. if you have issues with traditional tucking, look this one up on Etsy.

Banned Read only
    I used to underdress when I was a teen. Stopped doing that a while back for a number of reasons. I try to dress at every opportunity and do tuck every time. It's very uncomfortable at first but becomes unnoticeable after a while, not unlike spending hours in heels or wearing a wig.

I only tuck when completely dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I've started tucking more as I started wearing women's shorts and pants more. Nothing elaborate.