Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucking & Underdress

I only tuck when dressing completely
    Jill

I tuck whenever I'm wearing panties. It's much more comfortable.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Yes. Don't want anything to show that shouldn't. I girl has to keep some secrets. Lol

I tuck whenever I put on the tight, silky panties that I favor, dressing or underdressing. For me, tucking gets to feel good when you do it enough.

I never tuck, don't really need to. With the shapewear and the pantyhose seem to do the job, although it could be better at times.

I almost always tuck when dressing to go out in public, as when I go out in public I personally tend to take an all or nothing approach, either I am going all in and 'trying' to pass while in 'fully female mode'. However, if I am just at home by myself and I am dressing (usually very casually when I do it at home), I don't see the need to tuck since no one else is around to really notice one way or another.
    -Brandi

Follow me on my new Instagram to follow all my adventures as Brandi:
    Instagram: Brandi_sometimes

Reality Check
    I have been wearing "panties" exclusively for several years now so I don't really consider that I'm underdressing, they are just underwear to me now.

I only tuck when I am dressed as a woman, not when dressed as a man.
    Last edited by Krisi; 11-11-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    Krisi

I wear panties 24/7 so I’m always tucked. It’s more comfortable for me being tucked all the time.

I'm not really big on tucking. Or am I too big to tuck properly? I can manage a half tuck when wearing a tight skirt, pants or leggings, but otherwise it isn't needed IMO. Maybe I would tuck more often if it were more comfortable.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I used to tuck because I enjoyed the feeling and it made me feel secure. Now I prefer more freedom and wear crotchless tights and little silky panties as I am confident nothing will show. I also like the feeling of vulnerability when I'm close to other people with very little protection.

No tucking here. I just wear looser fitting skirts. That and a good lower foundation garment is all I need for a flat look.

I don't really tuck because of issues I have down there. I bought a combination gaffe/panty from Enfemme that lets me loosely, or sort of halfway tuck, and does the rest with a thick satin center panel. I only wear that with pants or leggings. With leggings I choose longer tunic tops that offer some coverage. I am apple shaped, so I tend to go with fit and flair, or empire waist dresses. No tucking needed. Princess seams can work that way as well, depending on the fabric. Straight skirts, as much as I would like them, just don't work on my figure.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I used to tuck but since my hernia surgery it doesn?t work anymore so I?ll just use tight panties. It?s not the same but it?s good enough for jeans and dresses.

I commonly wear pencil skirts and dresses. Therefore, I worry about having a perceptible bump. So, I always tuck when dressed pretty. I do not dress up often enough too keep things stretched out... If I am underdressing, I found that it is helpful to occasionally tuck, just to keep things flexible. When I first started dressing, tucking was uncomfortable. Over time, it stopped being uncomfortable and started feeling normal/acceptable.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

I had just been wearing pantyhose that I could pull up very tight and then use my waist cincher to hold the pantyhose tightly in place. Even so I have some tight clingy items so I just bought the tape kit that dresstech makes. I have only tested it once so far, but I was impressed with how well it works and how comfortable it is. We will see how it goes when put to real world tests.

Sandi

I find tucking to be quite painful. Therefore, I never tuck. I am lucky that I have always been a little on the small side down there, and with tight panties and control top hose, my bulge is really small. It's not even noticeable in jeans, but it can be in leggings. I tend to favor a-line dresses and skirts, so I never worry about it.

I under-dress everyday in panties. My wife does the wash so she knows.

I tuck only when I dress fully en-femme.

I tried tucking a few times but found it very uncomfortable and quite the engineering project with the tape, which could easly add 20 minutes to my preparation time. I dress because I just want to wear what a GG wears and how she wears it, not because I'm particularly invested in how I look, so instead of tucking I just slip on my knickers same as they would, without worrying about the body bits. Any underwear that's not comfortable gets thrown away - I wouldn't consider tucking just to be able to wear a particular type of underwear. I'd also say that for me, a significant part of the pleasure is from the feel of the material, and I think tucking gets in the way of that. Having said all that, I underdress every day but if I was going all out en-femme for an event - say for an evening at the theatre - then I'd probably tuck for that.

I’m on the small side down there, so I never worry about it.
    Honoring the woman within

I don't tuck when I dress as Jenn so underdressing or not - it doesn't matter. FWIW, when I do dress, I want my silhouette to look like a woman's. Since I really can't achieve that in thing like a pencil skirt or leggings, I stay away from them.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

depends on the clothes
    lose skirt - sometimes undies, sometimes non.
    semi-fitting skirt, undies but no need to tuck
    tight skirt or pants - tucked.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I underdress daily and never tuck. I basically wear panties and pantyhose every day, except when it's too hot for pantyhose under my pants or when wearing shorts. I don't find tucking very comfortable. I just use shapewear to keep things hidden between my legs when I wear something tight. I don't l pass anyway, so a bit of bulge in my crotch is the smallest of a problem.

I never tuck and make conscious outfit choices to avoid having to do it.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I often just wear a nylon panty girdle and that seems to work for me.
    Most of my clothes are floaty so never causes me an issue.

I wear panties full time. I probably tuck 70% of the time.