Thread: Time alone cancelled

Time alone cancelled

My wife had planned on going out of town to her sisters for a week, and leave the mice to play. A couple of days before she was supposed to leave, she fell and bruised her ribs. On departure day, her ribs were too painful to fly. In fact, they were too painful to walk. Trip cancelled.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

It's unfortunate, but you'll get another opportunity somewhere along the line.

Right now, take care of your lady. She'll need it. Bruised ribs HURT!

The best laid plans of mice and ctossdressers.......

Hopefully once suitably recovered your SO can reschedule her trip.

Just another 'Gurl'
    That's no good. Hope your wife will feel better soon.
    Just another man in a dress

Steffi, I'm sorry your wife injured herself. I'm sorry you didn't get any Steffi time.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    A total bummer. Finally, some femme time and the unexpected happened. Encourage her to visit her sister after recovery.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Strangely? I sympathize more with your wife!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I hope that you will be able to return to dressing another time after your spouse has healed. I,m sure the next time will be especially rewarding because of the anticipation.

Hope she is better! Maybe she can make that trip later -- if the ticket is already paid for.
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

It might be worthwhile for your wife to seek medical advice and possibly a bone density test.

Cracked ribs are *really* painful when the healing callus is disturbed. Sometimes the pain doesn't show up until a day or two after the disturbance.

When it happened to me the prescription was to stay quiet for the next four to six months. I was also told that splinting or otherwise binding the body created more problems that it solved.