Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Fun Outfits Really Should Be On All CDs Bucket List ?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    Guess I'm alone in just wanting to dress to fit in and do my daily life. Dressing in specific outfits always feels like it heads towards fetish territory, which is fine, but not my thing.
    I have fetishes but none are related to uniforms or costumes. I don't have much desire to dress as if I'm in a role for a movie. I like clothes that are very feminine, silky, lacy, and that help to create a female figure.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I love being a girl
    Every girl should have a slinky long evening dress and the fruit that goes with it

Keep in mind that my goals are about fun and interesting, so I think of the general 'go to' items: LBD, French Maid, Velvet dress, very short sweater dress, short skirt, party dress (taffeta), and a couple of costumes of your liking. I'm lacking about half of them. If one has the figure for it, a ballerina outfit might be fun.

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    I have a bunch of dresses saved on JJshouse, one that looks like Belles dress, and some other kinds of dresses. I'd like to find the ones that look nearly the same as Buffy wore. I don't want to explain the package full of dresses if I can't get it or am caught with it. Trying to hide dresses, not going to be easy.

I would love to wear a wedding dress with all of the trimmings. My next best choice would be a bridesmaid dress with crinoline underskirts and matching pumps.

I've been a french maid and a naughty nurse. Very fun but I ultimately purged those costumes. I currently own a saloon girl outfit and my Pan Am Stewardess outfit (my personal favorite).

I'm embarrassed to admit that I would really like a pink ballerina costume complete with a tiara, leotard, frilly tutu, and matching pantyhose. I already have the pink pantyhose!

My gawd Isabel I nearly cried to see those loverly fashions. It's been years since I've looked so fondly at the unattainable designs. Yes, YEs, YES I want one of them.

Pam Am stews, the most glamorous ladies in the air. I knew one and she was as lovely as you would want until she came home from an overseas flight from Japan or the far east. All those hours in the air did her no favours. Twenty fours off and she was once again as pretty as any lady you would want on your arm then she'd be off to Hong Kong or Singapore or some other local across the wide Pacific ocean.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

A wedding dress, a bridesmaid's dress and a dirndl.
    I'm always a woman!

This would not be classed a fun outfit, but it would be fun for me to wear it - full mourning attire, like you see in films. Hat, veil, coat, black pantyhose, shoes, nice bag.

I have outfits that don't pertain to anything and some that I give names to.. secretary, night out dancing, domesticated. Having costumes like French Maid or a wedding dress can just be fun. We went to a Rennaisance Faire a few weeks ago. I was looking at so many of the women's outfits as much as anything else! I do think a French Maid outfit is in my future.

Now when we are talking cheerleader outfits, I like what some of the drill teams wear in the South west !
    102021.jpg

I always loved the outfits Ginger Rogers wore when she danced with Fred Astaire.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I have to second the comments about a wedding dress. However I don?t have one. :-(. We plan to get one, and go to Vegas to do a ceremony. Has anyone here done that?

The cheerleaders wore their uniforms on game day to class. I don’t recall the drill team whether they did or not. The 70s were a long time ago. But I remember that sitting behind or besides a cheerleader was pure torture. Did you want to be with her, be her, or just have her outfit? Or, in my case, all of the above!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I wonder if they still dress like that today. They did in the south in the 70s

I want a gown, I even told my wife I wanted a gown. I even told her that it will use closet space.

I really want a gown.

I have a good number of evening gowns and (sequined) cocktail dresses, plus 4 wedding gowns that (used to) fit (pre COVID).

I also have a large number of yoga outfits that I frequently wear to class in "male mode". Note that my yoga outfits are quite femme; many of them are floral.

What I would like is a swim suit or a swim dress, and be brave enough to go to a beach wearing it.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 11-12-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Sweater dress! Maxi dress and playboy bunny costume.
    Just another man in a dress

Victorian dress, replete with hoop skirt, bustle, corset and ankle boots.

Banned Read only
    My favorite cosplay outfit ever, Silk Spectre from Watchmen. Priceless. (Pic is not me but one can wish, lol).

3767597183_f2d02b37d6_c.jpg
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 11-12-2021 at 04:19 PM.

Omg, that is one very sexy outfit !! Did you ever wear that ?

Banned Read only
    Rebecca, I bought a cheap Amazon version of that costume and looked horrible in it. The one in the picture is custom made and would cost a small fortune to buy. Plus, I would have to go back in time two decades to look that good. 😂😂😂

i have quite a few maid uniforms which i love wearing from time to time. even though i have no interest in marriage i'd really to be a blushing bride.

never much into the wedding dress or maid outfit, but I think my 'go-to' would be a nice cocktail dress and out for dinner and dancing with the girls

I have heard some great suggestions in this thread, and the french maid outfit would be great! But, for me, my bucket list currently only consists of a bikini. Sadly, I just don't have the right shape for one.

Any of you try to do Minnie Peal? I did this Halloween. Had to build my own Minnie Pearl Hat with price tag.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.