Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Fun Outfits Really Should Be On All CDs Bucket List ?

What Fun Outfits Really Should Be On All CDs Bucket List ?

I was lucky enough to be born amongst sisters so I was able to experience just about every fun outfit imaginable that girls wore. And have happy, fun and funny memeroies that I treasure ! I think i hit just about every bucket item a boy could hit with thier lovely tutus from all thier plays be ing the funnest,then babydoll nighties, with short Party dresses and short tennis dresses with ruffle butt panties being close behind. Of course there were also brownie and girl scout dresses, and their Catholic school uniforms.

My Question is what are some of the FUN Outfits that adults should really try at least once in their life ???

Are Wedding Dresses a must ? What about square dance dresses with petticoats, are they as fun as they look ? What about the French Maid or the stewardice ?

Is it better to just fantazsize or should giving these outfits a try usually pretty fun ?

What were some of your most fun, funny, feminine outfits ?

I think many would agree with wedding dresses, ball gowns, and French maid. I also think that renaissance costumes and Victorian gowns might be on the list.

Platinum Member
    Some of what you're suggesting sounds like Halloween "costumes" or fetishes.

Kidding aside (maybe not kidding) if I were to have a fully engaged wife I can think of some outfits I'd love to wear. Forgetting the fantasy day dreams I'd love to serve her dinner attired as a server; white blouse, black skirt, black heels and hose. I own several full slips that are white on top and black below the waist. White bra and black panty. I am way past the age of pulling off the French maid look.

If my wife were ill and needed attention during her recovery I can see myself wearing the old style nurse uniform; white dress, white hosiery and all the proper white undergarments and white footwear. And, not appearing as a pron star! I'm old enough to remember the medical staff at my doctor's and dentist's office wearing that attire.

IMHO, some outfits seem to pass the line of acceptance; any outfit that would portray a victim of a pervert.

If there was an appropriate venue for the outfit I see no reason a couple could not renew their wedding vows with husband wearing a white wedding dress.
    I see plenty of sites on the internet (tasteful) of cross dressers attending a function in evening gowns; womanless beauty pageants being one of them.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-07-2021 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Fake pregnancy topic is against the rules

Well, when I was very young one of my favorites was my mom's nurse uniform.
    Of course that was back in the day before scrubs. It was the white dress uniform with white shoes and stockings and that defining white cap that told everyone you were a nurse. Of course it was all white lingerie underneath as well.
    Now my only desire is a French Maid uniform. Somewhat sexy, but not overtly.
    Second on my list is a wedding gown. I just have this desire to see how I would look and feel on that special day.
    Only when I was little did I have interest in outfits like Cinderella, Snow White and of course the pretty Easter outfits the girls wore back then complete with crinoline, patent leather shoes, a cute pair of gloves and a darling hat.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

A ballroom dancer's dress. Or a Las Vegas showgirl. Really.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Indeed, a wedding dress with all the trimmings is still on the list although very difficult to justify the cost even if I could find what I really like. I found an affordable prom dress once but bungled the sizing (rather early in my adult life pursuit of femme attire.) I have a nice maid uniform with petticoat and 5" heels (rare to wear but fun for an afternoon.) A couple long hobble dresses that I have are enjoyable on occasion.

A nice satin floral spring dress would be fun replete with hat, gloves and parasol. Maybe a "southern belle" or old-time schoolmarm dress and a bridesmaid dress.

I grew up in a time and place where women dressed up to go anywhere. Skirt and blouse, heels, stockings and all the undergarments to keep everything in place, or a business suit,. Even if they knew they were going to the doctor's office and would have to get naked for him or her, they dressed up. If we were going to the doctor's office we had to dress up too. None of this sloppy jeans and a dirty tee shirt, it was slacks, clean socks and underwear, a nice shirt, and comb your hair young man. It's what we did back then. Because of this for me the dress up for fun outfit is a nice blouse, pencil line skirt, stockings, and the underthings to keep it all in place, or a business suit with matching shoes. I know that seems kind of stiff but hey we all have our dreams. My mother unless she didn't have anything clean to wear always wore a skirt and blouse or a dress. When I say, she didn't have anything clean, what I mean is, if she wasn't going out then she might wear the same outfit two days in a row. Mother was a seamstress and was very good at it and often made clothes for us and herself so it was a rare day when we didn't have clean clothes to wear.

I don't think in 18 years of living at home I ever saw her come from her bedroom in a house coat, bathrobe, or anything less then fully dressed (not always wearing stockings and such) unless she was sick then all was forgiven and she would sometimes appear in a full length bathrobe.

My father was very strict and if he had ever caught me wearing some frilly outfit or a pair of nylons or nylon panties I'd still have the scars on my backside. That is if I lived through the event. There was no assurance of that.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Wedding dress, certainly. I have tried three wedding dresses in two different stores. Loved it! I have evening gown, that I tried on in store and bought. Would love to do more wedding gown shopping!

Jennifer

I have another entry: Hula dancer, grass skirt and coconuts. This is a great thread!

I had to chuckle at this. My wife is very accepting. She also likes to be pampered. This used to only happen on Saturday or Sunday when we worked but can happen any day of the week now that we're retired, a couple times a month. I'll be taking a shower and when I walk into the bedroom there will be my French Maid outfit all laid out on the bed, skirt, top, hat, black thigh highs with garter, black panties,black bra, bunched of white half slips, black heels, wig etc. This is her way of saying pampers her. From now until bedtime. I wait on her every whim, house work, laundry and cooking. When I hear that little bell ring I get her coffee or wine. She wants a massage, she gets it. Wants her finger and toe nails colored,
    done. She does not abuse this but enjoys it, I enjoy pampering her. Works for both of us.

Aspiring Member
    Square dance outfit has been the only outfit I cannot come up with...have a beautiful petticoat but still looking for the "right" dress.

I certainly agree with wedding dresses, ball gowns and the always popular French Maid outfits. All very femme, maybe a little flamboyant but right up this girl's alley!
    I don't currently have any of the three (but always open to the right opportunity), but I do have a beautiful lavender lace dress with flapper type knee length skirt which looks lovely with my white 3/4 length slip or petticoat. Now just need some white pearls to complete the June Cleaver look. All June Cleaver on top and all Madonna underneath!
    As I only dress at home, passing is never an issue for me and I prefer my outfits to be super girly, almost a kind of fantasy look. While I have skirts and blouses for general everyday wear, on the weekends I really enjoy getting dolled up.
    Just recently configured this outfit and it's become my go to look on the weekend!

51PVf9Ich2L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My "bucket list" consists of things that r quite rare, far away, hard to do, or spectacular!

Wearing female clothes has never fallen into those categories.

When I want a certain look? I either dig thru what I have collected over the last 25 years, or buy it and put it on!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Every cross dresser should have a fun, festive outfit that matches their ethnic background. My ancestry is Bavarian.
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ht=Oktoberfest

Junior Member Stephanie Voorhees's Avatar
    I'm surprised to see no one has mentioned a cheerleader outfit. I know I'd love to have one!

Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I certainly would love a wedding dress. I would also like a period costume from the 18th century.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wedding dress, 1960s Pan Am stewardess uniform, dress female military uniform, Girl Scout dress uniform, catholic school girl uniform, classic little black dress, 20s flapper outfit, 50s housewife dress. I have worn a couple wedding dress and had a couple LBDs. When I was younger I tried on my sisters Girl Scout uniform with sash and badges. Also have tried the school girl look. Not on my list but I did have a Hooters Girl uniform, that is a hard look to pull off. I really want a Pan Am stewardess uniform and a female military dress uniform.
    Last edited by Karren H; 11-07-2021 at 10:34 PM.

Carnival! Right, like I think I could pull that one off!

Carnival.jpg
    Last edited by Linda K.; 11-08-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Banned Read only
    Guess I'm alone in just wanting to dress to fit in and do my daily life. Dressing in specific outfits always feels like it heads towards fetish territory, which is fine, but not my thing.

I did two different wedding dresses from a thrift store, and bridesmaid dresses from an outlet. Heaven. Never done, and too old to try, but would have loved cheerleader outfit, hooters girl outfit. Short golf or tennis skirts still on my bucket list.

It's just a shame that all these lovely, fun outfits are so function specific.
    I mean who wears a Wedding dress to the grocery store, who dresses as a Vegas Showgirl for the dentist or who wears a French Maid uniform to the PTA meeting?
    And they aren't cheap either. We'd all love to have some of these, but they would destroy the budget and sadly for just a few hours of happiness around the house or once a year for Halloween.

Maybe we should start wearing them in divergent venues Just Because. How fun would that be"??
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

i had a white dress Mexican style off shoulder i loved that dress it flowed so nice. i have a wedding dress but its way to small i found it on highway in box.i like silk disco dresses.

It would be interesting to do a poll of outfits we most want to try on. French maid, wedding dress and 1950s style dresses always seem to be favourites and I'm no different. French maid is definitely my favourite and I've worn the outfit many times. Wedding dresses are second favourite, but as you say expensive. I've worn them a few times at dressing services when they had one that fits, but would be nice to have a choice (my preference for a mermaid style).

I'm yet to wear a proper 1950s dress with a large petticoat, and maybe be a 50s housewife with a an apron. I think there some websites selling the sort of thing I want. What I have n't seen is a proper 1950s pencil skirt suit like this:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/skorve...-19811441@N00/

Also, the Pam Am air stewardess uniform is an ambition for me. Not sure where you would get one of those. If you google air stewardess you just get the sexy fancy dress outfit, which really is n't what I'm looking for.
    Isabel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel_girl1970/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/197016212@N02/

Flamenco dress for me, with my hair up, big hoop earrings, all those ruffles...the epitome of femininity