I'm finally home alone for 2 days. I had BIG plans since I haven't dressed in since before COVID. I bought new makeup, new outfits, a even a new wig. I figured I'd dress both days. Yesterday was my first full day home alone and I checked the CD box hard. Morning to evening Camille time! Outfits, photos, dancing, etc (see my photos post). By 5pm I was feeling tired and it was showing in my photos too, so I called it quits for the day and started cleaning up.

Now here I am with the prospect of a second full day of dressing. But frankly... I'm too exhausted. The idea of spending several hours getting ready, not to mention the time later cleaning myself up, is not very appealing. And I'm OK with that. I'm actually content with the idea of just relaxing and watching TV in my usual guy mode today. As much as the pink fog fools me into thinking I could spend every day as Camille, in reality I don't actually need or want to. I feel like yesterday met the need, and I'm probably good for a month or maybe even two. Perhaps it would be different if I could actually become a woman and just live regular life as one every day. That's an idea/fantasy that definitely has appeal. But the process of "becoming" Camille is an entirely different story, and as much as I sometimes feel I could so it every day, especially when the pink fog is thick, it's just not the case, and that's OK. Maybe if I could snap my fingers to magically fast-forward the entire process of getting ready and cleaning up, I might do it, but even then I think I'd just watch TV en femme all day.

Does anyone else ever have a similar experience?

<3 Camille