Thread: Follow up on ?My sister-in-law knows?

Follow up on ?My sister-in-law knows?

I posted awhile back about my SO talking her sister about my other side (https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...615&highlight=)

update: my SO spent the weekend with her sister again. Now my niece knows too. O.O

The upside: they are cool with it. SO said they both really enjoy the idea. SO showed them the same Pic I use for my profile pic here and they loved it /? makes a cute girl.? They have donated some clothes for me too.

Still processing it all. Excited, but still surprised it turned out positive.
    Last edited by jessicabf; 11-09-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Platinum Member
    You are a very fortunate girl! Take a deep breath, and step confidently towards your amazing future!

That's cool.
    When I was 17 I decided to get dressed and sneak out for a walk at 11:00 PM.
    As I walked down the driveway my brother and his wife pulled in, there I stood in the bright headlights, they had a good laugh.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Thanks!

My niece is a makeup pro, and wants to help with that too.

I am still a bit shocked. That one part of me keeps waiting for something to turn out bad. ����
    Jessica BF

Just another 'Gurl'
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    That's cool.
    When I was 17 I decided to get dressed and sneak out for a walk at 11:00 PM.
    As I walked down the driveway my brother and his wife pulled in, there I stood in the bright headlights, they had a good laugh.
    WoW! I don't know what I would have done. What is the rest of the story?
    Just another man in a dress

We often get tied up in that thinking about a reveal turning into a disaster. Actually, that doesn't happen most of the time. Take it slow though and, most important, listen carefully to the input of these women. They know a whole lot more about what this gender switcherroo than we think they do. They can give you some great suggestions and help as well as perhaps share this aspect with you. But baby steps is still the important policy.

It sounds like a good situation Jessica. Your SO must be supportive. I told my wife late in our marriage she eventually supported me but definitely did not want anyone we know knowing about it, which I am fine with. Actually I am not sure how comfortable I would be with people close to me knowing. I think having supportive women in your life can be a real plus! I find women (GG), at least for me easy to talk with.

Gretchen, yeah lots of self psych-out probably. Just expected more judgement and mocking. But they have just been supportive.

Yes, Brenda, I am happy to have that support. :-) and I respect that some SO?s struggle with it. I am not sure how I would handle if my wife had revealed that she wanted to become masculine. Can only hope I would be as accepting.

In any event, it seems I am getting a bunch of clothes (ones they outgrew) to go through tomorrow. ;-)

Jessica, I'm glad the reveal to your SIL and niece went well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Glad to read that them knowing has been positive for you Jessica.

I came out to my Sister-in-law not long after I came out to my Wife. I told my Sister-in-law her when she was going through a real low period as I wanted her to know that I'd hit rock bottom too when getting lost in the pink fog and I was there for her if she need help or wanted to chat.

I came out to my younger Sister too, around the same time, both were okay about it but since then we've never discussed my crossdressing.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Awesome! Always good hearing about positive experiences. I told my cousin today too. She is 25 and just said "oh okay" and we continued talking about AA meetings.
    Just another man in a dress

Thanks. Not sure I will ever shake the occasional fear of having others know. But there is some ?relaxation? (right word?) at having someone know and accept it. Even if some in my life will never know.

You have a great family

You have a wonderful So and sister in law.It?s comforting to have positive female support.

I hope it all stays good for you, I think you have a good future to look forward to.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabf View Post
    Not sure I will ever shake the occasional fear of having others know. But there is some ?relaxation? (right word?) at having someone know and accept it. Even if some in my life will never know.
    That is a fear that may never fade unless you were to someday decide to come out to everyone. Of course, there is also the possibility that if that day should come, you may find that a lot more people knew than you ever imagined.

Awesome, keep us posted how things go

Hi Jessica , I so hope things continue to go well in your life, it sounds like fun at the moment with your wife and her sister being so supportive of you and it should be fun. Why not! Jealousy will get me nowhere.
    I don't know why , but I am .

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Ugh, jellus! Lucky you!!

Maybe silly questions, but is your SO or her sister the older one?

Also, is the niece an adult?

Just curious, as I may have theories!

My wife is the youngest. SIL is older. And my niece is mid-twenties.

Can only hope things keep positive. Both of them will be here in about a week. It is my SIL birthday and my niece is moving in with us for a few months until her house is finished being built.

SIL gave input on a wig color, too.

:-)
    Last edited by jessicabf; 12-01-2021 at 12:06 AM.