We are going out to visit our daughter in a few days and my wife is pushing, (very lightly), for me to open up to our daughter about my CD'ing. I did say I really don't see the point as she lives in a different state and not likely to ever see me dressed. My wife did explain it would help if we were in an accident of some sort and our daughter was put in the position to clean out our house, but a letter in my stuff would cover that.

I seriously don't think our daughter would have and issue, but I don't know if there is any reason to tell her either. My wife mentioned that I could dress a bit more freely around her when we visit her or she visits us.

On reason I believe it would not be and issue is a few years back she was going through some gender issues herself, plus she is very open minded with relatives on her husbands side that are gay and she is totally accepting of them.

My wife mentioned it might be interesting to discuss the gender issues we both have.

I guess I am unsure if there is any negatives, but also unsure there is much positive to get out of it. Plus you have the chance of one more person knowing, and can she keep the secret?