I am in the fairly common situation where my wife knows about my dressing but I do it without her knowledge. Since the pandemic she has stopped going away so haven't been able to dress for over a year. I think there is an opportunity on the horizon so I am excited about that.
I wondered if the feeling would go away, but of course it hasn't, as we all know.
Once in a while I travel to a different town where a wonderful lady does my makeup and I dress to the nines, apparently fairly convincingly. I visit a therapist for a chat and then go to a CD evening and sometimes on to a club, but this has been out of bounds for some time now.
I am having increasingly vivid fantasies about an evening on the town and each time I go out I try to push the boundaries a little. After many years in the closet, just dressing in front of somebody else was a huge step, then I shaved my legs, then I bought some perfume, then I went to a meeting, then I went to a therapist, then I went to a pub, then a club. I began by dressing in a very restrained fashion, but now I go for miniskirts, tights and heels as I feel I have nothing to lose.
I'm not sure what the next step should be - any suggestions?