Thread: Pleasantly Unpleasant

Pleasantly Unpleasant

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced an awkward moment that has actually made you feel more connected to women?

As an example, getting a run in a a brand new pair of pantyhose is frustrating and costly, but it can provide a pleasant connection to what millions of GGs have experienced. Whenever I get a run in my nylons, my initial thought is "Damn it! I have a run!" but then I actually like the thought that I'm experiencing a completely feminine situation. In that moment I can relate with women as a woman.

Has anyone else had a pleasantly unpleasant moment? Visible panty lines, crooked seams, slip showing, broken heel, skirt tucked in panties, mascara running, lipstick on teeth, chipped nail polish, etc.

Any moments that make you smile even though they are annoying... moments that make you realize you are connected and identifiable with women.

I love being a girl
    I was going shopping for some intimates one day and decided to pop into a coffee shop. Dressed under my jeans I was wearing panty, pantyhose and no socks. When I sat down my jeans naturally rode up my legs and exposed my ankles revealing my pantyhose. A lady diner noticed and gave me a funny look. I just smiled back.

I had just left the ladies room in Macy?s, walked through the store and was about to enter into the mall. A wonderful female employees comes up behind me yelling ? Ma?am please stop?. I turned around to see what she needed and she stooped down to pull off a piece of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of my shoe. She wadded it up and pitched it into a nearby trash can. She smiled and said can?t have you walking through the mall like that. I smiled and thanked her. Really felt like she was looking out for another woman saving me some embarassment.

There is one thing that I think we can both relate to. After going to a lot of effort to care for and grow my nails out, I can say ? dang, I just broke a nail? and have the exact same reaction when one gets damaged. It takes so long to get them all perfect looking you know.

Of course my wife made me cut them so mine are short at the moment.

Sandi

Yep, done the skirt tucked into the back of my knickers thing. Exiting a ladies room I heard a voice "Excuse me dear" and a kind woman informed me that "Your skirt is caught up at the back dear". I of course thanked her profusely as I was about to head into the stores cafe. Now that would have drawn some attention! I put it down to school girl error.

How about when a stray breeze tries to blow your skirt up?
    Both annoying and a little bit thrilling at the same time.

Two weeks ago I wrecked my new heels on the brick sidewalks of Provincetown.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Returning from one of my late night walks and struggling to find the front door key in my bag. I only take my phone and keys so should not really be a problem.

The one that made me have to laugh was how long it took me to check, straighten, and gather everything before getting out of the car. Especially after all the times I've given my wife a hard time about how long it takes her to exit the car when we arrive somewhere.

Hugs
    Meeshell
    I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body.
    "not that there's anything wrong with that"-George Costanza
    I just feel pretty in pink

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    One in particular stands out. Years ago I attended a straight Halloween dance for singles. I was masked, so the men were unsure!

All evening I sat and chatted with the "unpopular women". Waiting for one of the guys circling and examining us to ask us to dance!

I felt like a piece of meat!
    But, I WAS selected to dance by a few guys!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Underwire digging in! Ouch!

I shut the car door on my long skirt and wondered why the young lady was hollering and waving at me as I was driving down the road - more careful now.

I was in the ladies room and just exited a stall when a woman took off her blouse and ask if I would help her adjust her bra strap sure I did what she asked, she thanked me and was none the wiser. I had three older sisters - it seemed so natural,..........Debra

I?ve had the same ankle-hose exposure experiences, several times, as I wear hose daily. I?ve switched to HSR thigh highs. I also wear a touch of makeup every day. Many times, I kinda forget to remove when I?m out. Same with nail polish?usually clear or light pink. All my bras are very comfortable underwires.

Does having my peasant skirt sucked into the toilet at an interstate rest area. Was using the hand dryer to dry it off when an older lady came in and ask if I was Ok? Lol. Before that a pregnant woman came in and started throwing up in the stall next to me. Fun in the ladies restrooms!

While at DLV last month, I was walking between Flamingo and the Linq and another lady stopped me to remove a loose, white thread from my skinny jeans. She said loose threads drove her nuts. Not nearly as embarrassing as the toilet paper or skirt tucked into panties, fortunately for me.

I was once at a bar with my wife and went to get another round and my thigh high ended up ankle high. A quick bend at the waist and pull and it was back it place. I was embarrassed when it happened.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I too had the skirt stuck in the waist band after using the girls room. A nice gal walked up behind be and said hold still. She straightened things out, I thanked her, and bought her a drink.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

I use false nails and I really hate it when I realize that I lost one somewhere. I always worry that I snagged it in my wig when flipping my hair out of my collar after putting my jacket or sweater back on and that it is dangling in my wig !!!

Hold ups falling round my ankles in the street! I now use Stayput but it was an embarrassing moment.

OMG, loosing a faux nail is always "no fun".
    I had the embarrassing experiencing of my satin panties sliding down my thigh highs while walking down the aisle at the local Carson Pierre Scott store while I had both arms carrying bags.
    Kind of like the cartoon....
    secret.jpg

Yes, it did happen to me.
    I am sure I turned bright red under my make-up but I stopped and didn't trip up myself.
    ...I knew the elastic was a little stretched but they felt tight enough.
    I found out that day why panties first then garter belt and not visa versa.
    Being feminine you learn those things are just so soft and slippery....so I had to put down my bags and pulled them up back under my skirt...one lady just smiled while staring at me...others pretended not to notice.
    I went into the girls room and put my garters over my satin lace and used a safety pin I keep in my purse to secure them to my garter belt.
    I told that to my former girl friend and she said it happened to her too but she was wearing panties over pantyhose ...so I didn't feel too silly.
    It was one of my better blonde moments, and I have had a lot of those.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Candy, Great story and picture.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Regarding runs is hose. I usually get 2 wearing's before a snag or a run or even a tear shows.

I asked my wife how many she gets. 2

Trying to navigate a snow and ice covered parking lot wearing heels.

Silver Member
    Over the years I have received comments from some that slips are "old fashioned" and "real women" don't wear them anymore. This is one reason I still insist on wearing them (beside the fact they are pretty and feel nice)... wardrobe malfunctions happen! It has happened to me and I was glad I had an extra layer on to help preserve my "modesty"... or at least make it a bit less embarrassing.

Yes !
    Slip showing several inches below the hem of my skirt ! I was embarrassed.