Okay ladies, while I do not post a lot any of you who have read my posts may remember that I am mostly an at home dresser. With Halloween and the month of October being the time when Kimmy comes out to play.

Well, this left me confused and in an awkward situation over Halloween weekend. The event my wife and I went to was outside, and we were separated at one point. I spotted her talking to a gentleman who was dressed as (or just looked a lot like Guy Fierie from Food Network). I went over her way and she introduced me... I automatically went to shake his hand. Then remembered how I was dressed. I immediately started to check my handshake since I didn't believe that my normal firm, double pump shake was appropriate. But, I had already started the motion. In a moment of pure WTF do I do now I ended up lifting my hand limply with the palm down. He lifted his to touch mine with just as light of a grip... It was really awkward feeling.

So I guess my question is this... How many of you practice, or even take notice of how to perform actions that we do daily as a man, but should modify when dressed as a female? I already practicing walking, do a decent job of eating daintily. But wow, I have a lot to modify yet it appears.