Since the Covid I've picked up the guitar again and have been hanging out with some old friends sharing a few beers and playing some old songs bringing back memories.
On the afternoon of Halloween my friend wanted to sing a few songs for his sisters birthday/Halloween party and asked me if I could play with him. He asked me if I had any Halloween costume under short notice, I told him I had an Elvira costume I wore a fee years ago. Surprisingly the dress still fit and my wife insisted she do my make-up and I wasn't going with those press on nails so she painted my nails black.
My wife wasn't applying make-up, she was plastering the make-up on. When she was done with the fake eyelashes and all I couldn't believe how amazing it came, I didn't even recognize myself.
When I got to my friends house he answered the door and just stood there, I asked him "what's Up". He said if I didn't talk he would have never knew it was me and how amazing I looked. We were going to practice before going to his sisters and he asked me to sit on the couch. When I sat down the dress opened up and when my friend brought me a beer I could see he was trying to look up my dress causing me to ask him again "what's up" and that he was freaking me out and I was going to leave if he doesn't snap out of it. He was telling me again that he couldn't believe how I looked, and then this mouthy, arrogant kid comes in. He asked his dad who the chick was and why he was never told there was a girl in the band. This kid was dressed in a green costume, I think it was the Green Hornet or something like that, he then sits right beside me and stairing me straight in the face. I asked him what he was stairing at and he was making me feel very uncomfortable. He asked me if those were my real boobs and while I was explaining they were silicone he started grabbing them, I now start to pull away from him and he's sitting on my dress and I could feel his hand up the back of my dress trying to open the splits and raise the dress. I'm now in a unfamiliar situation and I aggressively ask him what his problem is and that I'm a man and to stop. With no avail he's still trying to lift the back of the dress like a spoiled kid. I just didn't know what to do, punch him in the face, he was a kid I would guess around 10 or 11 years old I couldn't get physical with him. I put my hand on his forehead to keep his distance but he still is pulling my dress towards him, my friend walks in and I could tell there was very little discipline because he was telling him to stop but he wasn't listening and still ripping the dress off me. Finally he stops and walks away with some swear words to his dad and my friend apologized and almost laughing and telling me the way I looked could I blame the kid. The mood was now gone and with ripped pantyhose and shredded dress I decided to leave. My friend apologized the next day but I didn't like how he handled the situation and haven't been out to jam with them since. I told my wife and she also couldn't figure out what I could have did different without some kind of physical action and after all it was a kid.
I haven't had time to write this but since then I asked myself what I could have did, I guess if I was a women it would have been ok to wack him one but I just didnt know what to do.
I was in unfamiliar territories and hope women don't have to go through that and hope if I do start to venture out I don't have to deal with stuff like that.
Can anyone share some light on this for me if I did the right thing and hope none of you who go out don't have to deal with stuff like this.