Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfamiliar Situation

Platinum Member
    Maria, Ex Friend is an appropriate designation for this miserable excuse for a parent. That childs behavior constituted gross sexual imposition under the law. This behavior, prosecuted or not, is clearly and totally aberrant. So, the socalled father thinks gross sexual imposition can be justified, as evidenced by his own “groping”. Unless both parents and child undergo intensive psychological intervention, I fear that this conduct will be repeated and escalated.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 11-14-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria 60 View Post
    Dutchess I have better things to do in my life then to wright a B/S story on this site. So before somebody calls B/S on me they better get into the real world. I take this site very serious and have to believe everyone here is being as honest as possible
    Oh I DO live in the real world . You should've called the police if this happened instead of sit there while an 11 yr old rips off your clothing . No way am I going to sit there passively while I am unclothed by anyone . I'm going to get up , leave and if it gets worse by the time I get to the door Ill file charges .

Honestly you should've left before that when the dad attempted to grope you first as you described but no one is bringing that up .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 11-13-2021 at 03:01 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Very interesting. I have not experience any of it but then I do not have that good of a looks and I actively started CDing at a more elder age. But if my children even show a hint of that they would have soon found out the social rule again and with more force.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Thank you all for the great response, I have great respect for you all. I waited almost 2 weeks to write this because I couldn't have figured out what I could have did different. If I would have did any thing physical to that kid I would have been the adult who should have known better. At the end of the day the reason would always be "he's a child, he was playing around etc.ect. I was totally caught off guard I never expected that in a million years. I was wearing a long tight Elvira dress with a huge split that when I sat down there was no way to keep it closed. With my strength I could have thrown that kid across the room, but it happened so fast and I have to act with discipline, after all I was the adult. I blame my x-friend, he should had made his son recognize what he had did wrong and that he demaged someones property and should never lay a hand on anyone. Instead his son swore at him and he didn't do anything about it. He's a poor excuse for a father, the day one of my kids swear at me. The next day he should have had his son call and apologize not that he called in care of his son. I was really excited that day, he wanted to sing the song Yellow by Cold Play to his sister. I played it so many times put never had anyone sing along to it, and not to mention playing dressed was a bonus. I wanted to know what everyone here would have did and I got my answer, I just wanted nothing to come out of it and I didn't want to hurt the kid even though he deserves a few shots. The rest of the band has been messaging me and I told them to ask my X-Friend why I'm not playing with them anymore.

Platinum Member
    I seriously doubt that the ex-friend, pathetic parent will ever honestly explain to the other band members what his sociopathic kid did, because he evidently doesn?t grasp its seriousness. Find another band,

Banned Read only
    So, let me get this straight. You wrote that the kid was 10 or 11 years old. And now you write that your xfriend should have had the kid call you to apologize. A 10 or 11 year old call to apologize? 😂😂😂😂😉😅😜😘

Yes, Monica, the child should call and apologize and if he can't dial the number then dad should do it for him. And if he were my child he'd be doing the apology standing because sitting would be too painfull.

Maria, were I you I'd have grabbed the child's hands and told him in no uncertain terms that to touch without permission would (not could) result in a painfull lesson in proper behaviour. Ie. a slap across the face with an open hand, which any lady would and could perform with no legal punishment from a court.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)