Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breasts

Although I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia, I'm pretty certain I do as I've had man boobs since early teens. I'm not sure what size they actually are but I can get quite decent cleavage without too much effort. I often wish I had bigger breasts and at times I even wish I had a female body but I'm sure a lot of crossdressers experience these feelings.

Would I want breasts? Sure. What do you have?

I often dream I have breasts and a bra on. But I am out in public and it is showing so I am trying to hide them.

Dreams, very hard to control.

Definitely, when I'm dressed, or sleeping (I generally sleep in panties and cami, or a nice slip).
    Has to beat rice-filled socks for both looks and comfort ( :O ).

At certain other times, not so much.

However, if being closeted wasn't an issue, then yes - I'd love to have my very own 'jiggly bits'.
    Last edited by Wendy-Lyn; 12-07-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Yes to breast enlargement

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.

I have considered doing some things to permanently enlarge my breasts.

I would love to have permanently larger breasts. Ideally, I would love a C or D cup. And, I don't think it would be that much of a problem provided they didn't get too large.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Sparkle View Post
    Although I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia, I'm pretty certain I do as I've had man boobs since early teens. I'm not sure what size they actually are but I can get quite decent cleavage without too much effort. I often wish I had bigger breasts and at times I even wish I had a female body but I'm sure a lot of crossdressers experience these feelings.
    I've never been diagnosed as having gynecomastia either but believe I have it in an incipient stage due to meds I have taken. I would love for them to become permanently larger.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I have "C" size breast all on my own. comes from the Med's I am taking.
    As I am a large guy, in male mode, they are large bumps. Put on a Bra,
    and you do have a noticeable projection. I guess I have both worlds.
    Do you know what meds could be causing it ?
    Last edited by char GG; 11-15-2021 at 10:28 PM. Reason: The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.

Yes I wish I had real breasts a nice full D cup. Having real cleavage would be amazing !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Genifer Teal View Post
    Expandable is the operative word. The idea is to better reach the desired and balanced size after surgery. Deflating is not an option.
    Right now! Technology will solve that problem - blue tooth wiifi enable breast implants you can control across the internet vis a phone app! Be awkward if your account got hacked and you inflated to a DDD cup in the middle of an important presentation before the CEO! Lol. Our new washer and dryer are web enabled and can send us emails when the laundry is done!

Like the scene in Night Court when the judge makes the DA's breast grow using magic.

I have dreamed of having breasts since I was about six years old. When I was 11, I started trying my mom's clothes. The first piece of clothing that I was attracted to was my mom's bra. The feeling of putting it on was fantastic. Since that time, I have been wearing a bra for the last 50 years and still wishing that there were real breasts filling them.

I never go anywhere without my breasts, they have become as much a part of me, my immage of me and the image of me that those who know me have, as any other part of me. The slight sad thing is that they're forms and not of me. Of course I'd like them to be really me and who knows what will happen on the next few years.

I absolutely would love to have breasts. I also want softer skin, fuller hips and a smaller waist. I'm not asking for too much? Am i?
    Last edited by BTWimRobin; 11-17-2021 at 08:09 AM.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Breasts are the one thing I've dreamed of having since I was little.
    I can deal with wigs as my own hair is not an option. I can deal with shaving. I can deal with not having surgery.
    When I have to remove my forms or insert them it's just depressing. Especially so when I see a top or a dress that I would love to wear but would only work braless.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Absolutly.....it is what drives me into the pink fog.....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

After several years on HRT, I have breasts. They’re not huge (A cup). Unless I wear a bra, they do show and bounce, so it’s a bra every time I go out. I have found that Bali makes a slip on bra that works. It’s not sexually exciting to be wearing a bra but rather I just feel right finally. My wife is accepting, so no stress there.

I love being a girl
    Oh yes, I wish I had breasts. I have ever since I wore one of my mothers bras for the first time when I was about 10yo.

I constantly wish I had breasts. If I woke up with them tomorrow I'd be ok with that. When I put one of my favorite bras on and put my forms in I feel so much better. Looking down and seeing them is a wonderful sight, but how I wish they were real. Some DD's would be nice, but even a nice set of C's would suffice. They are a main part of what I find beautiful about a Womans body so of course I want to be like that.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

Aspiring Member
    I think I have Breast, mine is very sensitive and arousing when touched, for that reason I always covered them and of course I wear Brassiere.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

I used to but the decision kind of got made for me when I lost fifty pounds. I lost inches everywhere but my chest, the waist on my pants went from a 40 to a 32(or a size 18 to a 10).
    My chest on the other hand stayed just the same and seems to have settled into a very consistent 38B. That's the bra size that fits the best anyway. It used to be a 44A.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Definitely want them! So I'm growing them 😃. Took many a year for me to decide to take the plunge though. My chest is swelling now so I notice them more. When I started I found that I felt way more centered and less irritable. Lost some desire to dress but that has come back. My dressing is now much more in a fashion that is less dress up and more casual everyday wear. I will see how far I go before just doing a maintenance program to keep the size I want.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar

Breasts - Yes, but I?m not just a CD?er

Since I was 4-5 (actually think before then) years old I wanted to be a girl.
    At around 5 wore my 1st pair of girls panties, my friend and I exchanged underwear and panties in her bedroom while playing.
    Teenage years hated the change in life, Ie lower body bits,etc.
    Lots of dreams of being female, not at all a sexual thing back then. It was just right to make me feel right.

I?m 66 years old and always been more than a crossdresser.

So be default Yes, always wanted to have breasts and other female parts and body shape.

Reading the responses above it appears alot are more than crossdressers.

Michelle

I do have to admit, that there was once a time when I did wish,
    But now, Not anymore.
    Now they sit in a box waiting for the time to be right
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

I have often wished I had real breasts and real everywhere else too.

LAST Warning!
    Constant deleting and editing this thread is getting old!
    For those that we?re keeping it per the rules we appreciate it !
    The rules
    The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.
    The discussion of ANY herbal medication and any kind of supplements for ANY reason is prohibited
    The discussion of ANY over the counter medication for ANY reason is prohibited
    The discussion or recommendation of ANY online pharmacies for ANY reason is prohibited
    This thread is Popular so we are trying to keep it going
    But anymore it is done!
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I am Transgender and have always wanted Breasts so that is what I got on the 7th of September 2021 and love them.
    Sophie Mosley

I?ve always dreamed of having breasts! To feel my shirt tight and to look down and see the size I want to be!! I use a full breast plate but if only it would move better, maybe it?s time for a better quality product. Anyone recommend any good feeling prosthetic message me please girls!

Not JUST breasts...