Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Breasts

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I (sometimes) wish I had breasts but when working on some things or doing some things with forms I find they get in the way.

Oh yes I definitely do, when dressing that is but part of me wishes I was actually a real female but since that isn't the case I'd settle for having boobs when dressing. Forms suffice.

I certainly wish that I had real breasts, too. Obviously if they just appeared overnight it would be difficult to explain. But, if they grew in naturally, I don't think it would be a big deal.

When I was 20 I had enlarged areolas and small breasts due to a medication, I would have loved to continue the medication but the doctor told me I would develop breasts like my mother and he changed the prescription. My mother was 36b.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, I would LOVE to have real breasts!
    Not all of the time however, they would always magically appear just when I'm stepping into the shower, the tub or of course, when I'm dressing.
    The most common form of despair is not being who you are. - Soren Kierkegaard

Platinum Member
    I am a 38 full c cup my breasts started growing at age 12 mostly at that age it wasn't a good thing spent a lot of time trying to hide them now at 63 and going from 198 pounds to 145 the girls are not going away in male mode always a tight sports bra and they still show

I love my boobs i can wear a size 9 i love my Wendy side ����❤

I have natural gynecomastia, I can fill a B cup and with a little padding a C one.
    I have to say that I like it,and my wife also enjoys playing with my girls

Just another 'Gurl'
    Only when dressing do I wish I had breasts. Otherwise not really.
    Just another man in a dress

When I'm dressed yes, but if I'm not, no.

I've pretty much always had man boobs, which is a curse as a guy, but a blessing for a crossdresser. So I have always had enough to fill the bras I've had access to, early on my molester's little sister's stuff, later my own sister's bras, and a bit later, my mother's bras, girdles and briefers. Now, of course, my own. A 46B seems to fit me just right.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Now that I?m in my 70s, I?m finding that my ?man-boobs? are enough to fill a C cup bra quite easily?sometimes a curse, but mostly, something I?m secretly quite proud of!

I also have breasts 42B due to gynecomastia brought on from prostate cancer treatment.

Mark me as another that would love my own breasts all the time. I'd love a pair of C cups. it would make it much easier to explain wearing a bra all the time.

You Can Call Me Christy G
    This is quite hilarious to me after spending a year and a half on a website with men who have blossoming breasts seeking support and acceptance as they experiment with wearing brassieres. The challenge for most is that they don't want what they're doing to be considered crossdressing. They will talk about the NEED to wear brassieres and only occasionally will acknowledge they like the appearance of this or that brassiere. Some have timidly spoken about appreciating their breasts. I spend time here to assess my own inclinations and find that as much as I enjoy having these breasts and wearing a brassiere from time to time, I'm really not interested in doing more to appear as a woman. I'm feeling more comfortable with the sense of being non-binary... a man who enjoys his breasts and sometimes wears a brassiere that shows them off. Different strokes... I wear a 42C minimizer from Lilyette simply because I like the feel of soft material on my breasts without any padding.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time...
    T.S. Eliot Four Quartets

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I wouldn't mind a nice pair of C-cups as long as someone else is paying for them 😛

For sure, but if I had a nice feminine figure(w/Breasts) I would just continue my hrt and transition.

Naw, only a little. I think I have serious vagina envy more. Women's parts are SO more elegant, and well designed than men's. Rather more efficient I might think also.

Men were humans designed first - humans 1.0, Women were designed after men- humans 2.0 - a hardware and software upgrade!
    Who though putting men's testicles on the outside of the body was a good idea, instead of protected inside the body like ovaries, a much better design.

Maybe men are designed like that old joke about Camels -"Designed by Comittee"
    Gee, I am one nutty crossdresser
    -Annie
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 12-05-2021 at 02:05 PM. Reason: No religious talk please/rules

Been wearing a bra and small breast forms almost every day for several weeks. As far as I know, no one has noticed. Yesterday attached larger breast forms and even went out to the curb ( with a jacket on) with full sized breasts and no one seemed to notice.

Kind of easing into more en femme living and breasts are definitely part of that image.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.
    How do you hide 38D i have a hard time hiding much smaller ones

If I were to go full-time I would want breasts but at this point in time, I am not ready for that. I have some natural ones but even if I push them together, I couldn't make one good one!

If I could be passable and didn't have a normal male life, I would want them for sure. I've always dreamed of having them. Thanks to you all, I put on a bra and slipped in my forms under a tight t shirt and went for a walk around the block at 10 pm last night. It was fun being out in the open but then my brain just said "you're guy wearing a bra with rubber boobs". Made me kinda sad. I go to an arcade near my house to play pinball 4 nights a week. Saturday it was nice and warm here and so many girls and women were wearing tight t shirts and had their assets way up and out. I envied them so.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn mac View Post
    How do you hide 38D i have a hard time hiding much smaller ones
    I used to wear compression tee shirts and that helped but now I do not really try to hide them at all. Really no one has made any comments, I have grown them so slowly over the years that I think everyone has just gotten used to them! Lol. Braless. What a bra on they are really noticeable!! 😀

Uh Yeah!

I can just about hide my 38 C breasts, even in Summer. Braless is not really an option for me, as even without much boob to sag, I begin ache without some underwire support. Anyway, I want to be wearing my bra!

I find with loose tee shirts, I can choose whether to hide or project by adjusting my posture. It's fun to poke out a bit of bust to see if it's noticed, but there are so many guys with boobs that nobody seems to care. Don't they need support, too?

What these busty guys do not display is bra straps, and these are more difficult to hide under thin shirts, plus they are the feature that women notice. The buckles on my bra straps generally sit halfway down my back and show through. So even with a nude bra, the strap buckles are quite obvious.

When underdressed, my bra straps have been exposed on many occasions, and I can tell that women notice them, and I get smiles in return.

Do I wish I had boobs? Hell yeah! I even went so far as to research gynecomastia once to see if I could make me get it. Maybe it's contagious, need to hang out with a guy that has it? lol!
    Seriously, the mods have nothing to fear from me here, the non-surgical ways scare the crap out of me. And I won't have the surgery without there being some large wager with it. So I will continue to live with my fantasy.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]
    Last edited by char GG; 12-07-2021 at 11:11 PM. Reason: You already knew that topic was not allowed.