Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts

I would love to have breasts

Jennifer

Aspiring Member
    Put it this way, if I got gynecomastia and developed breasts, I wouldn't complain, and I certainly wouldn't have anyone remove them.

At times I certainly wish I had breasts. However, I'm a CD who lives a life as a guy. As such, actually having breasts wouldn't work in my world.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Mod note:

This is a reminder when responding to this thread:

There is a rule:

The discussion of non-surgical breast enhancement is prohibited.
    Any posts that break this rule will be deleted.

For me I got breast by being a big guy. I have breast that are a C cup and I am happy with them.

Oh yes I very much want to have full time breasts.

Well that?s a no brained for me! I love when I do have breasts so if I had a chance to have them all the time I would! Just means I have to add support when I workout! Sounds fun to me

Easy to see that we at least have given this some thought. Sweet dreams girls!
    Crissy

If i could get them tomorrow I would.

I dream of having breasts all the time, and I only underdress. I'd like to have full C's or maybe Ds.

My breasts are fairly well developed due to gynecomastia. I keep my chest shaved as well.
    Honoring the woman within

Yes I fantasize having women's breasts sometimes. If I had the procedure done I would also need electrolysis done on my face. I'd hate to wake up with boobs and needing a shave!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Two years ago I was treated for prostate cancer and, as part of the procedure had testosterone suppression for 6 months. That creates gynecomastia, among other side effects some of which are not so pleasant, and now I have a small pair that with the use of a couple of thin foam breast pads allows me to fill a B cup bra rather nicely. Getting back testosterone does not make them go away. I like them. But in the summer if I wear a tight T-shirt they are quite apparent. No problems, comments, or strange looks. I usually wear loose shirts when in male mode.

Reality Check
    While I would love to wake up one morning with a pair of "DD" breasts hanging from my chest, I'm sure it would cause a lot of social issues in my otherwise male life.

So yes, I wish I had breasts, but ..........
    Krisi

I have told my wife many times I wish I had breasts like hers to fill my bra.

When I was a kid I furtively used some of my mothers skin cream that had estrogen in it, and would massage my chest with it. I wanted them that much. I think about that once in a while when taking my forms off at night. I still wish I really had my own , but I suppose at my age it is too late.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

My breasts started growing on their own when I was around 65. Am 82 now and have almost
    C cup breasts. I wear a B cup bra everyday and they do jiggle a little bit. I always wear some
    form of a tee around the house. When I go out and about I put on looser fitting top to hide
    the projection. When I go braless like to Dr's appts I still project.

When my first wife and I were having our children I really wished I had breasts. Burping them after nursing was good but just not the same. So I guess breasts to me are a powerful symbol of nurturing. I wish we all could have them. .. vale
    Last edited by char GG; 11-15-2021 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Too close to fantasy pregnancy topic which is against the rules

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.
    That made me chuckle Karen.

You go girl.

Yes, I wish I had breasts!

I have always had small A?s due to Gyno. Always wanted bigger. I started HRT a while ago under DR care but only with the hopes of growing my breasts. Well it worked I am now a full B, would like to Settle at a C. Since I am really not wanting to fully transition I am mostly in male mode. So they are very noticeable when in the summer with or without a tee shirt. I do keep them shaved 24/7. My wife loves them.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Adjustable/Expandable implants do exist!

https://www.simplybreastimplants.com...east_implants/
    Expandable is the operative word. The idea is to better reach the desired and balanced size after surgery. Deflating is not an option.

Always wanted a set like Miss April, 75 -- had to settle for super softs from the BFS.

My only regret is I wish I started using forms as soon as I started my first career job - I kept stuffing for years - usually grapefruit so I didn't need perfumes with citrus notes.

I think most CD girls choose a size appropriate to their frame and look good, the first ones I got were way too big.

Gold Member
    I have "C" size breast all on my own. comes from the Med's I am taking.
    As I am a large guy, in male mode, they are large bumps. Put on a Bra,
    and you do have a noticeable projection. I guess I have both worlds.

I have some chest fat, but don't think that counts. I'm good as-is. Would hate to have to shave around them -- yuck!