Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Breasts

Breasts

Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.

There are times I wish I had breasts. Come to
    Think of it I sometimes wished I was 100 percent girl!!

Platinum Member
    OMG! I have wished, dreamed and spent more than I should for high quality breast forms. One of my GG friends remarked, when I told her how much I had paid for them, said, You might as well get a BA. Believe me, I have been thinking about it!

Well, I never really thought of it that way, but when I started to really lean in to crossdressing, it was primary on my mind. I looked through all the catalogs and got the best I could find, not to mention the largest that would not look freaky or performative. So, you got me thinking now...

I?m sure most of us here wish we had our own breasts, at least when we dress. I know that?s on my fantasy bucket list. There?s nothing else that screams femininity like breasts do. If I could change one thing about myself I would have breasts. I?ve dreamed about it ever since I was a child.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That is why silicone prosthesis have become so common and popular recently, Marcie! The proliferation of breast plates, suits, and crop tops has occurred because so many of us wish to know what it feels and looks like to have our own breasts! Something sadly lacking with breast forms.

I appear to be an authentic nude female in my mirror wearing one of my full suits anytime I want!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-15-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.

When I was 10 I wished I had breasts. Early autogynephilia. Then I got infections in my nipples and feared they were starting to grow. I was terrified. Infections cleared and I never really wished for breasts after that. Since I have no desire to transition full time I can’t imagine having them when in male mode, which is most of the time.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

My 32As are just the right size to balance my hips. They fill in the Junior's tops I own.

Marion

When I'm actually dressing, yes, absolutely! But otherwise, no.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I used to wish that a lot! Then I started doing something about it and now I am happy with my 38D sized breasts. Ok maybe not that happy because I keep working at making them larger! Lol. Makes passing as a male in summer much more challenging.
    I think we have crossed into new territory once we must struggle with passing as a male!

Count me in. I?ve always worn underwire bras. I?m a comfortable a, almost b cup. I, occasionally wear my breast silicone forms, but much prefer the natural feelings, which include scooping and bra care and adjustments.

Maybe someone should invent inflatable breast implants that we can pump up when we dress, and deflate when we're back in male mode...

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I think we have crossed into new territory once we must struggle with passing as a male!
    Yeah! No-man/womans land!

Platinum Member
    I love it! That’s the place I wanna be!
    Last edited by kimdl93; 11-14-2021 at 02:53 PM.

I enjoy my breast forms so much I sometimes wear them and an underwire bra in drab mode. They give me a feeling of security.

I think I have crossed the "boob barrier"! I am transitioning to a C cup, and I am rather front-loaded. I feel wobbly & heavy without a bra, and need some cup padding for modesty.

Underdressing is now a challenge in summer, not only to avoid showing too much bust, but to keep my bra straps hidden.

Winter is easier, partly because I can wear unpadded bralettes, which allow some delicious jiggle!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    Maybe someone should invent inflatable breast implants that we can pump up when we dress, and deflate when we're back in male mode...
    Adjustable/Expandable implants do exist!

https://www.simplybreastimplants.com...east_implants/

When everI put on my bra (every day) I wish they were biger. I have small breast (gyno) but always wish they were just a little fuller to take a few wrinkles out of my bra........................Debra

Platinum Member
    Hi Marcie, That is interesting thought, I have three sets of forms, S, M & L, I am 5'11" 190# and the all work great for me,

Depending on the projection I want to present, Breast forms let me have the Best of Both Worlds,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid**!!**
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 11-14-2021 at 03:48 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
    When I'm actually dressing, yes, absolutely! But otherwise, no.
    I completely agree.
    Its great at the time, but not 24/7.

Definitely -- although if I were to magically get them, I would also want my chest hair to magically disappear.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Ann Westlake View Post
    That's exactly what I want: Air Jordan" Partons, kind of like the pump up basketball shoes.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

nope I just like to pretend that I have breasts

I would not always want to have breasts, but certainly when dressed.
    Last edited by alwayshave; 11-14-2021 at 07:49 PM.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".