Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Breasts

I don't think I have actual gyn, but my breasts have always been a little more prominent over the years depending on my weight. Right now they are probably an A and fairly nicely formed. I don't wear a bra, but do wear one of those "wear your own bra" shapers that helps trim the waist and shape/lift what I do have. My nipples aren't big, but they are a little prominent depending on my top (and how cold it is .) It depends on the setting how much I want to show, but it makes my BF happy. To tell you the honest truth, I like how they jiggle when I walk.

I don't wear tight shirts in guy mode, so I'm not that concerned about how I present when in drab.

I personally dont want breasts, im good with wearing breast plates, my wish for now is stay as a male and just crossdress

I was looking for bra inserts/ breast enhancers and clicked a link to a plastic surgeon's office. Suddenly a "nurse" was asking if she could help. This led to a 10 minute back and forth about breast augmentation.
    I've always been pretty content to be make and wear panties and bras. That discussion, though, seems to have flipped a switch of some sort. I hadn't really considered a transition, but now I'm not sure.
    Lots for me to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by melissa25 View Post
    I personally dont want breasts, im good with wearing breast plates, my wish for now is stay as a male and just crossdress
    Same here, except I wear my boobs inside a pocket bra.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelli_cd View Post
    I was looking for bra inserts/ breast enhancers and clicked a link to a plastic surgeon's office. Suddenly a "nurse" was asking if she could help. This led to a 10 minute back and forth about breast augmentation.
    I've always been pretty content to be make and wear panties and bras. That discussion, though, seems to have flipped a switch of some sort. I hadn't really considered a transition, but now I'm not sure.
    Lots for me to think about.
    Once your start obsessing over your breasts, you can't stop and want to grow them as large as you can!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Karen, might as well call this “The year of the breast” for me!

I'm a 47 band size with about Half A size Gyno, i wear a 48 pocket bra with forms. I have several sets that cover A+, B, C and D forms depending on the desired look. My daily wear is a B size regardless if drab or dressed. no one seems to notice or care, just what I want from the muggles out there. By the way, I'm about to turn 84 so I don't really worry about much anyway !
    Joanne

Karren, you are soooo right!

My breasts are a bit bigger than they were 4 years ago. I haven't done anything "intentional" to make them grow, nor have I been prescribed anything that has breast growth as a side effect.

I attribute it to wearing a properly fitted bra as often as I can, and ensuring I get all my breast tissue inside the cups. I'm of the opinion that the tissue has been "reformed," so to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.
    Every single day! I've always felt that nice, full, DDD or larger would look good on my frame
    Last edited by Renee_B; 01-03-2022 at 05:59 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I have Breast, they are natural. I wear a Brassiere, 36B
    Last edited by char GG; 12-12-2021 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Rules
    Live Today as if it is your last day

My breasts are a bit bigger than they were 4 years ago. I haven't done anything "intentional" to make them grow, nor have I been prescribed anything that has breast growth as a side effect.

I attribute it to wearing a properly fitted bra as often as I can, and ensuring I get all my breast tissue inside the cups. I'm of the opinion that the tissue has been "reformed," so to say.
    Have one good fitting underwire bra that really shapes things up! Have to get more of that brand!

I have more than enough of the same brand. I practically have stock in FAS Chico, Soma's parent company.

Heather loves heels Heather2die4's Avatar
    My ideal gig would be a shape shifter. That way I could slide back and forth on the masculine feminine scale and dial in exactly where I want to be and how I want to express at that moment. Tomorrow might be a different point on the scale. THat would be pure heaven. The problem with breasts, hormone therapy, etc. is you can't turn it off. Back to reality. I'm having a fun time pretending.

You can definitely reshape parts of your body, I have discovered. Does take time but well worth the effort. I have been wearing underwire shelf bras and they really help create the shape I want even after I take them off, which is not often! Lol

Shapewear really works? I?m desperate to try!

Shapewear is an appropriate name for it Olivia, but it is already taken! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    Are there many CD's in our forum that wish that they had breasts like females? I understand it is a common wish of most crossdressers.
    just the feeling to have those juicy bouncy tits attached to you... i could only dream of

Ever since my early teens, I've been wanting to have very long hair and growing breasts.
    I've been growing my hair long for the last 8 years. They are now waist length. I've been blessed with lots of fine hair that are now becoming thicker thanks to natural products.
    Regarding my breasts, I never wanted to take HRT. Instead, my Homeopathic doctor has been recommending natural products to me for the last 12 months. It works....but slowly. Wished it went faster. My little breasts are very sensitive. But these homeopathic medicines have also tone down my face to be more feminine. I love it. Can wait to see what 2022 brings for me....
    Long Hair back - 4 Dec 2021.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CDLagras View Post
    just the feeling to have those juicy bouncy tits attached to you... i could only dream of
    lol i nearly choked on my drink when i read this Lucy, nicely put

Absolutely yes!
    I'm always a woman!

I have A size but wish i could have c.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Gorgeous hair. Wish i had that.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    That is why silicone prosthesis have become so common and popular recently, Marcie! The proliferation of breast plates, suits, and crop tops has occurred because so many of us wish to know what it feels and looks like to have our own breasts! Something sadly lacking with breast forms.

I appear to be an authentic nude female in my mirror wearing one of my full suits anytime I want!
    A long time ago I spent close to a thousand dollars on one of those full body silicone suits. I tried wearing it to work for an eight-hour shift. I almost sweated to death in it. The only solution I could come up with was to cut it up into into two parts. Remove the arms and legs. Full body suits are nice for wearing short periods of. Like an hour or two.

Word to the wise. Don't handle silicone apparel with long fingernails. You'll accidently slice them. It can be an expensive mistake to make.

Not all silicone breast plates are the same. Some come with cotton filler. They are cheaper. Silicone filled is a bit more expensive but it will give you girls the bounce and jiggle that you want.

There are also silicone masks. As with the breast plate the better quality is priced higher.
    Last edited by dawnmarrie1961; 12-31-2021 at 09:11 PM.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I would love a small pair and am trying to do something about it.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I don't have breasts, I have moobs. I have found that a good side support bra can do wonders bringing everything more into the centre. Then I get a full B cup. It's amazing what the right bra can do for you.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 01-10-2022 at 02:40 PM. Reason: addition
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I'd love to have D or DD cup breasts all the time except for when I was out in public. Thus, I guess I can't fulfill that wish. Yesterday, for the first time, while having my water balloon falsies inside my bralette, I put on a golf shirt. Normally I'd have a nighty on when using falsies. Anyway, I loved the projection in a shirt. If it wouldn't draw my wife's ire, and the snickers of everyone else that saw me, I'd love to have forms/falsies in place all the time. There is nothing I find more feminine for myself than having boobs.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.