Thread: Tally ho

Tally ho

Well, today's the day. In a few hours I'll be on the road heading off to spend a week enfemme.

Luckily I'll have the house to myself before leaving so I can pack the car with all the things (too many really) that I'm taking before finally under dressing so, once away from home, I can quickly put on a basic makeup, switch trousers for a skirt, put on a pair of knee length boots, forms and wig on and so arrive at my destination as I mean to go on.

On arrival I'll unload, put my drab things to one side, unpack and then off back out to do shopping for provisions.

That will, be my first time out enfemme for two, can you believe it, two years. I know nerves will kick in but I'll pull those big girl knickers up and stride into the supermarket with what I hope will, be grace and poise.

Monday is a biggie. Of to Manchester to meet two others from the forum. I won't name names but one is fairly new to going out and hitting the shops for the afternoon is going to be a new experience. We'll follow up with a night in the pub chatting and swapping life stories no doubt.

I've other things mapped out for the rest of the week and no doubt I'll report in and hopefully take a few pics along the way.

Wish me luck, I'm going in, tally ho!
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Best of luck!
    Have a nice week.

Thats Strange that Helen, Im in Manchester that day, lol

Hope no wait I know your going to have a wonderful time.

Grace and poise. I drink to that!

Hail to the Queen, baby!

Platinum Member
    That is great! Have a marvelous week!

Helen, Enjoy your holiday!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sounds like great fun. Have a wonderful time.

Thanks for all the positive responses.

Well a quick update: all went to plan and I have to admit to not being as nervous as I thought I'd be when I walked into the first supermarket. So I guess it's as they say, it's like riding a bike, you never forget, just wobble a bit the first few times.

One thing I did forget to bring was my nightie which provided a good excuse, as if one is ever needed, to go shopping. Didn't find one I really liked so I guess I'll just have to keep looking tomorrow when I meet up with 2 others from here in Manchester.

Looking back on today I'd have to say if there is one thing I am rusty with is interacting with SA's. Haven't quite got the relaxed fluency I've had in the past but hey I'll just have to practice. It'll come back I'm sure.

Oh and as it's 2 years since my makeup bag saw the light of day there's definitely a few items in need of dire replacement. Concealers seem to be the worst for some reason. Really dried up.

So a long day in prospect tomorrow. Not meeting up till lunch time but I've a 2 hour drive to get there and as I need to look my best no quick splash and dash with the makeup in the morning. So an afternoon cruising the shopping mall punctuate with a coffee and bun break most likely and then followed up with a night in the pub(s). And then this cinderella has the return journey to make getting back to base around 02:00 I suspect.

I'll try to get some pics because as we all know, no pics then it didn't happen.

Relax, be yourself, and enjoy Manchester with your new friends Helen.

Karen

Helen, you already know the best places to be in and around Manchester, enjoy your week. I'm only sorry that a combination of family birthdays and other commitments, make November a busy month for me, I would have loved to be able to join you for at least some of the time.

Tally Ho! So fun! Enjoy your time and thanks for the specifics of the trip and the update.
    You sure are due to have so feminine time sister.
    Have fun, be safe!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I'd love to be doing what you are doing.

Well it's Tuesday, the morning after the three sisters hit the shops together. For Debs and I this wasn't our first time but for Lexi this was a new experience and she took to it like a duck to water.

With two, I was going to say old but I'll go with experienced hands to guide her Lexi soon looked like any other GG out browsing the rails. A stop for coffee and off again.

Shopping done Helen's taxi took the other girls back to their respective hotels for a quick change, followed by a drink in the pub.

Moving on to another pub to eat we passed the evening swapping life stories and mulling over the afternoon's adventures. Time passed too quickly and soon it was nearing midnight and time for Cinderellen to leave the other two with parting hugs and make the drive back to my holiday base.

My thanks to Debs and Lexi for making it such a wonderful day. Hopefully we'll meet up again in the future.

Helen's Taxi , thank you Helen, we had an amazing day at the trafford centre Manchester, good job i put my shopping shoes on (up north we put put or right boot on our right foot), read Helens other thread. What an amazing day, all thanks to Helen for aranginging this meeting, Lexi, Alex, goes by another name , yes shes got the shopping bug now and realises its ok to shop, lol, thank you Girls !!!! Amazing Day out !!!!

sounds grand
    don't worry about photos, just enjoy yourself and watch out for foreigners, they speak right funny in Wales
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Rachelakid, you from up north then girl, i thinks your are, lol

Yesterday, Wednesday, I caught the train to Chester, then took the bus to Cheshire Oaks outlet shopping park. When out Monday with Debs and Lexi I'd been hunting for a cream blouse to go with a burgundy skirt but non to be had.

Well there's a big M&S store on the park and within minutes 3 possibles were found. A quick try on and one selected. I must add for all those thinking about trying g on in store, the SA looking after the changing rooms couldn't have been more pleasant. Some hose and a bra were then added to the basket, paid for and then time for a sandwich in the cafe.

A quick trip around the rest of the park yielded nothing so back on the bus. Had originally planned to have a wander around Chester but decide to just jump on the train home instead.

A guy from South London ended up sitting opposite me and initially he was busy chatting on the phone. He was talking using the speaker and it quickly became apparent his geography of North Wales wasn't that good. Anyway he ended up asking me what time the train was likely to arrive at his destination and I obliged by looking up the timetable for him online. We swapped a few words before just settling in for the journey.

Later we were joined by a 20 something male from Liverpool and the two guys got talking about what else, football.

Anyway my stop was approaching so I asked if the 20 something would kindly let me out. "Yep sure, here you go then darling". Londoner; " Thanks for your help love" as I left my seat. Whoa, double femme gendered. I'll take that.

So another successful day later finished off with a trip to the chippy for pie and chips. Cuisine at it's best!!